• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim Form From Drydens for Arrow Global

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim Form From Drydens for Arrow Global

Hi All

Just got home from work to a claim form, Happy Friday! Had a quick look on the forum and see the first step is the below form.

I have linked the history to a previous post where i got a letter before claim but still not had sight of CAA

My big concern is i cant have a CCJ so i need to know the last possible point i can pay before one is issued. I can pay the full debt if i split it between a couple of credit cards (vicious circle)

So i think my first job is to acknowledge the claim?

Thanks in advance.

Received a claim? Yes/No: Yes
    Issue Date: 18/08/22
    Have you Acknowledged the Claim?: No
    Total Amount Claimed : £3,800
    Claimant’s Name: Arrow Global Guernsey Limited
    Solicitors Firm: Drydens Limited
    Original Creditor: MBNA
    Original Debt (eg. Credit card/Loan/Overdraft) : Credit Card
    Particulars of Claim: ( Please type out in full excluding names/account numbers/exact amounts ):

1. The claim is for the sum of £xxxx in respect of monies owing by the defendent on a credit agreement held by the defendent with MBNA under account number xxxx upon which the defendent failed to maintain payments.
    2. A default notice was served upon the defendent and has not been complied with.
    3. The balance owed was assigned from MBNA to the claiment, and the defendant has been notified of the assignment by letter. Contact drydensfairfax solicitors on 01138233418

Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?): No
    List any letters you have sent (eg: CCA/ CPR ): Prove it letter
    Any Other Information or Background Details: Have a post on here as mentioned above https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...etter-of-claim
    Tags: None

Again no CCA no case, don't let them scare you, let them get a Summons they will fail without the origional CCA that needs to be produced. Been there don't lose your nerve

Comment

Cheers DE DOGS just following instructions from MIKE770 at the min. This is all new to me, i have a couple of other very old ones so it may happen again.

Comment

CCA already requested leave out for now that can be mentioned in defence as outstanding if still. Pre 2007 CCAs Need actual copy original many problems for theme
        Last edited by MIKE770; 20th August 2022, 08:06:AM.

Comment

Northwales82

Can you please stick to one thread.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X