• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Highview Parking - County Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highview Parking - County Court Claim

Hi All

Unfortunately back here seeking advice regarding another PCN charge received, received some fantastic advice previously which led to a discontinued case and just wanted to check on current advice and process for disputing.

Have attached the County Court Claim received recently as well as the original PCN.

The car park machine shows as constantly out of order and any/most attempts to pay by phone are unable to be completed.

There has been a number of media articles on the issues faced at the site, which may/may not be of any use in offering advice:

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/n...oppers-4405314

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/n...ut-end-4414507

As always very grateful for any advice, I believe I need to acknowledge ahead of sending my defence and send SAR request to ?? and 31:14 request to Highview Parking??

Many Thanks
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Acknowledge now using the details and password on the form. Voting in the defence. This gives you 33 days from date of issue to get your response to the court

The PCN does not comply with POFA and cannot hold the keeper liable.

this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/16qovzulab...inson.pdf?dl=0 for extra charges

Comment

Thanks ostell , I have acknowledged earlier today and am now using the templates to send out the CPR 31:14 Request to the claimant.

On the template it states a date by which I will be filling my defence, is that simply the 28 days from the date of issue?

Also, would the following apply in this case?

For your information and records I enclose a copy of the formal request for a copy of the credit agreement relating to this claim, pursuant to the Consumer Credit Act 1974, which has been posted to your client with the statutory fee of £1 today, xx/xx/xxxx.

The SAR is sent to Highview Parking Ltd with the CPR 31:14 to DCB Legal? Is that correct?

Finally (for now) the particulars of the claim seem to only mention a contract, I need to take out the Default Notice as not mentioned, I cannot see anything regarding notice of assignment, do I still request details of this?

Many thanks
      Last edited by s7eve; 8th March 2022, 21:46:PM.

Comment

That is a standard template and the CCR request is not applicable. Other items similar.

For date of hearing don't fill in anything. They are referring to the contract allegedly created by the signs. You therefore ask the solicitor for details of those signs that created the contract.

Comment

Following the CPR31:14 to DCB Legal, have received the following back, advising the claimant has not submitted any evidence yet?
          Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X