• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Notice of proposed allocation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of proposed allocation

Urgent advice needed please...
    I submitted my defence sometime ago for a PCN & my neighbout put an envelope through my door over Christmas that the postman had delivered to them instead of my address.. it's the small claims paperwork which needs to be returned by 4th January!
    Added to that delay, I tested positive for covid just after Christmas and have been wiped out in bed until now. It looks as though the papers have to be posted back which I can't do as I'm isolating. I can't see any notes about completing them online, do you know that's possible? I can't speak to court as no one is there until 4th!
    Tags: None

#
    ostell

Comment

The claim form should have web page details and a password included. On the right, about half way down.

Acknowledge but nothing in the defence. You get 33 days from date of issue to get your defence to the court.

Comment

I filed my defence some time ago, this is the small claims paperwork N149A directions questionnaire

Comment

Originally posted by Pitstop View Post
          I filed my defence some time ago,

You Quote:-
          the small claims paperwork which needs to be returned by 4th January!

Note:- You must state actual paperwork in question hence we do not know what stage otherwise.

Comment

As I've said above, it's titled 'Notice of proposed allocation', the smalls claims paperwork, so it's the offer of mediation stage.

There is no email address, only the address to return the paperwork to, the county court business centre. I will just have to call them on 4th and hope that they can either give me an email address or an extended time to respond.

Comment

You did not mention allocation stage in original post

Comment

It's the title of my post..

i'll go elsewhere for advice

Comment

There is an email address, unfortunately I can't find my reference.

Do a search on courts and you should find it there

I found a possible 2. Send to both and you should get an acknowledgment email

ccmcce-filing@justice.gov.uk

ccmcce-filing@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

You have got to send a copy to the claimant as well

Comment

I believe when you have completed the Directions Questionnaire, it can be filed as a pdf attachment to the email address: ccbc@justice.gov.uk
                    Also serve on claimant in same manner
                    Perhaps check the address with court if you manage to get through to them, otherwise just email & hope!

So busy looking for address i didn't notice crossing with Ostell
                    Last edited by des8; 2nd January 2022, 14:11:PM.

Comment

Carried on looking and here is a list of relevant email addresses for CCMCC https://salaw.com/files/6a49bdfac61c...85be95e9b9.pdf

"O" was right! as usual!

Comment

Thank you for the info. I do find it strange that the forms just came with a return postal address. It does say that the Directions Questionnaire can be downloaded so I'll have to do that and email it over.

Many thanks

Comment

Another question...

I've read a lot on the forums about declining mediation as the parking firms are obviously trying to claw as much money out of people as possible but I was considering going through the mediation proces, simply to show that I had been reasonable when it goes to court.

Your thoughts?

Comment

"declining Mediation????????????? the court would take dim view if failure at try to mediate "Save As To Courts Time)., stop looking on sites where you can get wrong information.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                            X