• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

EOS Solutions vs middlerhythm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOS Solutions vs middlerhythm

Issue Date: 07 Sept 2021
    Amount approx: £3800
    Claimant: EOS Solutions
    Solicitor: Ward Hadaway
    Original Creditor: Welcome Finance
    Particulars of Claim:
    The Claimant's claim is for an Unpaid Loan.
    The outstanding debt has been absolutely assigned in writing to the Claimant by the Original Creditor, Welcome Financial Services Limited.
    The Defendant did borrow and the Original Creditor did loan money under an agreement dated 19/12/2008.
    The Defendant failed to pay the said sums due or at all.
    The Claimant does not want to pursue further interest.
    The Claimant's solicitors wrote to the Defendant on 02/06/2021 requesting payment of the sums due, however no response or satisfactory conclusion was reached.
    Claimant's claim £3,500
    Costs

Is the debt Statute Barred?: I beleive so, yes. I have not made a payment or contacted this creditor for 6+ years
    List any letters you have sent:
    - CCA Request 09/10/19
    - "Time has run out to recover debt" 15/10/19
    - CCA Request 19/09/21 (posting tomorrow)
    - CPR 31.14 19/09/21 (posting tomorrow)

Unfortunately I only got my hands on the Claim Form today due to it being sent to an old address. I have acknowledged the claim, so I think that gives me until 7/10/21 to respond in defence.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.
    Tags: None

Do you know when the last payment was made?

Your could also consider sending a SAR, they will send you all the data they have over a 6 year period, they have 30 days.

Hopefully they will provide more information under your CPR 31.14 Request.

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...-court-claims/

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post
      Do you know when the last payment was made?

Your could also consider sending a SAR, they will send you all the data they have over a 6 year period, they have 30 days.

Hopefully they will provide more information under your CPR 31.14 Request.

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...-court-claims/
      Thank you, I posted a SAR along with the other letters this morning

Comment

EOS responded on 23/09 to confirm the debt was statute barred and the claim has been discontinued. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Thanks for updating us.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X