• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PRA Group / Barclaycard Court Claim CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRA Group / Barclaycard Court Claim CCJ

Hello Everyone,

I have seen many successful cases and would like to seek advice on my case. I have found this forum quite late but I hope I will get to resolve this with the community's help.

Summary of my case:
    Barclays Sold debt to PRA Group in 2019. (Debt around £2.4k).
    PRA Group has been demanding funds, the cases have gone to Money claims in the last 3 months, I have submitted my defence, and now I have received a Small Claims Directions Questionnaire to fill in by the court (Form N180), Mediation.

I have requested CCA and am pending a response from PRA Group.

From PRA Group, so far I have received:
    • Reconstituted Agreement
    • Historic Ts & Cs
    • Varied Ts & Cs
    • Statement information
    • Notice of assignment (Barclays to PRA)
    • Dispute response from 2020

The reconstituted Agreement does not have any dates, names, addresses or signatures.

What is the best way to strike against this case?
    Do I complete the DQ Form and proceed with the Mediation?
    What happens within the Mediation with PRA and is there a way to settle this without a court hearing?

This seems to be progressing further and PRA Group is not stepping down, so I am really worried.

I am new to this so if any more information is required, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    JK
    Tags: None

Courts expect you save as to court time. Depends on more facts. CCA took out etc last payment default Dãte

Comment

Mediation try to come to agreement if facts are there and documents in order. Could if no real case try to compromise an agreement to make a payment monthly and as long as you keep to it no CCJ but up to you. Des-8

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X