• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ consent agreed next steps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ consent agreed next steps

Hi, thanks for reading,

Upon receiving an email alert via credit check website I was notified I had a CCJ issued by default.
    The claimant had sent all correspondence to an old address despite having an up to date email address. I contacted the court straight away who gave me claimant info & I contacted claimant requesting consent to set aside as I had not received any correspondence… this was all last week (18/6)

They’ve got back to me today & agreed to consent to set aside for the original amount of debt (which I don’t dispute) - they had chucked on 8% interest & fees to the original judgement so the amount was £600 more than the original debt.

They’ve said they’ll draft the consent order & I’ll need to send this to the court with the application.

Can anyone support with next steps, I’m so so anxious about this, I haven’t told anyone about it.

I know I need to complete N244, I’ve checked through all the guides, do I complete a witness statement/defence? When do I pay £100 - with the application? Phone the court again?

Any help & support would be very much appreciated.

Tags: None

Hi,

Would anyone be willing to read through a consent order please which I’ve received today? I’m going to complete the N244 hoping to get it all sent to court by Monday.

Thanks

Comment

Des-8

Comment

Hi, I’ve attached n244 if anyone is able to check? I’ve got lots of guidance from this forum so many thanks!
        Attached Files

Comment

Would anyone be willing to look over the consent order I’ve received?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X