• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cca new information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cca new information

I have a pending court case for a credit card - the collection company have sent a document as proof of CCA - it is an online application retrieval - does this now make a debt enforceable ?
    please help
    Tags: None

Celestine - wondered if you could help ? sorry if not allowed
    the form has all printed details with Y / N against details:
    it has my name , address etc
    applcn signed flg Y
    CRA consent flg Y
    white data consent N
    channel desc Internet

thanks

Comment

Can you upload a redacted copy please?
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Celestine thank you

i have had to do witness statement for the court, however i have not received a witness copy statement from their side, is this normal ?
        can i request this
        thank you so much
        Attached Files
        Last edited by padmurphy29; 9th June 2021, 08:35:AM.

Comment

The covering letter says the historic and varied T&Cs are included? I cannot see those?

What year was the account opened?

When was the deadline for the witness statement? Did you submit yours on time? Has this CCA arrived since you submitted your WS??
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

hello, the account was opened 2014, yes my witness statement has been submitted in time, the deadline is not until mid june, the CCA arrived beginning of June, but i have no witness statement from them. they claim that they sent CCA back in June 2020, i have a letter stating unenforceable in January 2020 but i had not received any new information until this recent copy. the T&Cs are 20 pages. i could try to upload individually ?

they have also sent a letter saying they are willing to consider a pay plan and they will draft a Tomlin order
            Last edited by padmurphy29; 9th June 2021, 11:55:AM.

Comment

they would say that, cop out . they have to send witness statement or fold the case, suspect they have trouble only time will tell!

Comment

Celestine
                Apologies for the additions and sizes
                Attached Files

Comment

Celestine just wanted to thank you and this group, i have just received a letter of discontinuance, so i don't want to waste any of your time if you were looking over the documents i had previously sent, am i right to assume this can no longer be taken to court at this time ?
                  thanks again

Comment

Hello,

I am a new on the forum.

I have CCJ hanging, I acknowledge receipt of claim to court, send request about all account history, they sent everything after 2 months. Spoke today to Mortimer Clarke's and they said that paying full amount Is my only option. What about Tomlin order?
                    could I ask for it, please?
                    Thank you for help in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Dagmara View Post
                      Hello,

I am a new on the forum.

I have CCJ hanging, I acknowledge receipt of claim to court, send request about all account history, they sent everything after 2 months. Spoke today to Mortimer Clarke's and they said that paying full amount Is my only option. What about Tomlin order?
                      could I ask for it, please?
                      Thank you for help in advance
                      Hi Dagmara

It might be a idea to start a new thread.

Comment

Thank you so much I will do.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X