• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Highview parking DCBL Legal Court Claim form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highview parking DCBL Legal Court Claim form

Hi,
    Im a contractor that works across the uk on Tesco sites.
    Back in July 2018 there was one in swansea and the car park is controlled by highview.
    I put in my registration on the computer in tesco itself to have a permit to park there.
    I then had a ticket through the post saying i had a fine for overstaying in the car park.
    I wrote back to them to explain the situation above. I heard nothing back and could only assume they had checked it and all was ok.
    Ive moved house inbetween two times and always had access to the old addresses for mail and also had mail re directions in.
    I updated my driving licence and log book addresses throughout.
    Now 3 years later ive had a redirected letter to my new house. Its a court claim form.
    wanting £265 from me.

With my job i have to do what we call a sign off on completion of the work and i have gone through archive and found the photos taken which prove i was working in tesco that day/night. But no proof of putting my registration in the computer.
    Can anyone tell me where i stand with this, should i contest it?

Tags: None

ostell

Comment

Get Tescos to confirm that you were contracting and the charge should be cancelled.

Have you still got the original paperwork? Post it up or If not SAR to Highview

​​​​​​​CPR 31.14 request to DCBL for the PCN and copies of the signage that created the contract

Comment

I don’t have any paper work as its 3 years ago and thought it was all done. What i do have is photos of my name in tescos signing in book and their permit to works book on the date i was parked there.
        Will this be enough to defend my case in court do you think.
        Do i need to send the court claim form back defending my case?
        New to this and the forms arent very clear to me.
        Thank you for your help.

Comment

You need to defend the case otherwise it will be a default win. Acknowledge the claim online using the details and password on the form on day 5 after the issue date or shortly afterwards. Nothing in the defence. This gives you 33 days from the issue date to get the defence to the court.

Those documents will help but see if you can get Tesco to cancel.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X