• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

F1RST Parking County Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1RST Parking County Claim

Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 26/10/2020
    Have you Acknowledged the Claim?: Yes online and will fully defend against the claim
    Total Amount Claimed: Rounded to £300
    Claimant’s Name: First Parking LLP
    Solicitors Firm: DCB Legal
    Original Creditor: "Birmingham Located" University
    Original Debt (eg. Credit card/Loan/Overdraft) : Notice to Keeper £60
    List any letters you have sent (eg: CCA/ CPR ): SAR Form sent from tomorrow with tracked/signed delivery

Before I can construct my defence it would be helpful if I receive all my documents that they intend to use in court. I vaguely remember what the PCN details could be that they refer to however I have not admitted liability and will be defending as the keeper of the car. Anybody know the likelihood i will receive the documents within one calendar month as a defence needs to be submitted within 28 days as the claim was acknowledged today.
    Tags: None

Defence due 33 days after date of issue.

Write to solicitor requesting all the documents that they intend to use in court in order to narrow the issues between you, as expected by the courts. As they have the documents to hand in order to issue the claim you expect them by return or at the latest within 7 days.

SAR to the parking company

Comment

So a SAR to the parking company and one document to the solicitors requesting any and all documents they intend to use in the courts, okay. Do you by any chance have a template for the solicitors firm or will any old document do?

Comment

Cpr 31,14 top right courts pages

Comment

Thanks just saw it. Will get that sent off tomorrow too. Weird question, would it be known for a parking company to alter a Notice to keeper to make it look compliant in court?

Comment

hi just filling out the documents requested section from the particulars of claim section. I've attached a picture, please let me know if I can't ask for any of these documents, thanks+

Comment

just mention the named document with court summons for now

@Ostelle

Comment

ostell

Comment

Hi, the SAR and CPR forms were sent on the 6th. Is there anything I could do in the meantime? Do I need to send any additional forms in the next few days if I still haven't heard a response?

Comment

Hi, I received an acknowledgement of the SAR form from DCBlegal however I'm sure I sent them the CPR form? The SAR form went to F1rst parking.... Maybe somebody could explain perhaps

Comment

ostell

Comment

They have passed it to their solicitors to handle. Naughty.

Send them again

Comment

Shall I send the exact same letter? Or is there anything I can add to stop the naughtiness lol

Comment

Hi, I have now sent two SAR forms to the parking company yet have received no reply. The date to submit the defence is arriving slowly as the date of issue for the claim form was on the 26th Oct. Shall I request the courts to put a directions of order in?

Comment

in your defence state on such a date a request for xxxx was made no response etc etc ostell

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X