• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PRA County court claim urgent help needed please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks GBEXILE, am I correct in thinking that if they send the court evidence to try and secure the claim and it's the same evidence requested in the CPR and not sent me said documents that they are not allowed to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by paulo671067 View Post
      Thanks GBEXILE, am I correct in thinking that if they send the court evidence to try and secure the claim and it's the same evidence requested in the CPR and not sent me said documents that they are not allowed to do that?
      They can say & do whatever they want but it doesn't change your case.

Just stick by whatever the court tell you to do. There will be a point where they will probably have to disclose everything that you argue in a witness statement. So long as your requests/complaints are legit.

When they ask you for a witness statement you need to write their failure to provide in it.

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Good Morning all,

Latest update is that I've received a letter from the county court saying that they have decided to allocate the case to the small claims track. I've got a directions questionaire to fill in and also the offer of mediation...I've obviously never filled anything like this out before so looking for advice as to what i should do from here?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by paulo671067 View Post
            Good Morning all,

Latest update is that I've received a letter from the county court saying that they have decided to allocate the case to the small claims track. I've got a directions questionaire to fill in and also the offer of mediation...I've obviously never filled anything like this out before so looking for advice as to what i should do from here?

Thanks in advance.
            Just fill it in & agree to mediation (it shows willing) & send a copy back to the court & one to the claimants address.

Name your local court in the form.

Comment

Latest update on the claim.

I've filled out the directions questionnaire and send a copy to the claiment, i have today recieved through the post a reconstiuted agreement in text so small that i can barely make out the contents, - but my name, address etc is on it along with the digital signiture box ticked and dated. Along with that i've recieved the notice of assignment, notice of default & statements.

I've indicated that i'm happy for mediation, with what they have sent to me will that now change and will they just go straight for the judgement? if an agreement is made during mediation is that then counted as a CCJ or is the matter classed as settled out of court?

I'm guessing that with what they have sent through that i'm pretty much only left with the opions of negotiating the payment etc?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X