• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wrong entity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong entity

Hi, I have received a claim form from a company. They have put all of the wrong info on the form. Wrong limited company, they even think I owe them as a limited company. They do not even know the entity to sue (I asked them to open a new sole-trader account, and they failed). They even text me saying that they supplied me labour in good faith once they knew they screwed up the account their admin.

I generally have another issue with them which is a different matter.

Any advice? If i ignore it, i'll need to go to court? Can it be struck off due to their admin errors? Seems silly to even send in a defence. I stopped all communications with them. I do not see why they should pursue me personally for their error.
    Tags: None

more info:- facts?

Comment

Hi, I did use their services as I really thought that I had an account with them (not an excuse). We used well above the normal credit limit which was when something didn't seem right. I noticed later (when I had two non-payers) thay they didn't appear to have even have second account. This is really the truth. Their operative had given his own buisness card to my client (100percent he knows not to) which caused issues, beause I need him on side for a character reference for our non-payers. My two just want to screw over me for final payment. There really isn't much more to add, apart from my company was struggling, made worse by their operative. I feel they also failed their own admin practices. Their operative had underminded my own court action(s). And, I started to distance myself from them.

They have switched solicitor twice, becuase I believe they were advised not to bother because of their wrong administration.

Comment

Originally posted by jones_guitar View Post
        Hi, I did use their services as I really thought that I had an account with them (not an excuse). We used well above the normal credit limit which was when something didn't seem right. I noticed later (when I had two non-payers) thay they didn't appear to have even have second account. This is really the truth. Their operative had given his own buisness card to my client (100percent he knows not to) which caused issues, beause I need him on side for a character reference for our non-payers. My two just want to screw over me for final payment. There really isn't much more to add, apart from my company was struggling, made worse by their operative. I feel they also failed their own admin practices. Their operative had underminded my own court action(s). And, I started to distance myself from them.

They have switched solicitor twice, becuase I believe they were advised not to bother because of their wrong administration.
        You might want to post a full description in a timeline so people can help. What you are saying makes no sense without proper detail.

Comment

I already submitted the defence. I think it may get struck out. I don't really see how it can be supported if the company do not know their own administration.

Comment

Originally posted by jones_guitar View Post
            I already submitted the defence. I think it may get struck out. I don't really see how it can be supported if the company do not know their own administration.
            I dont know why you are posting on this site. No one can help you until you tell us what exactly happened.

No offence but I suggested you "post a full description in a timeline so people can help. What you are saying makes no sense without proper detail."

Please post what happened & then someone will help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X