• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Moo beaver First Credit now Intrum finamce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moo beaver First Credit now Intrum finamce

Help please. * * Went to court to get a set aside as the original CCJ stayed as the debt company failed to provide documents. Judge ordered them to send original CCBC documentation but I got a load of paperwork. *Loan agreement. Terms and conditions. Account history final demand letters 17 August 2015 judge wants my defence by 4pm 16 April. Can you help*
    Tags: None

Amethyst*

Comment

Received Judgement of Claimant in my absence. Help please.

Comment

Did you send your defence?

Comment

Yes it went as directed by court judge 16 April 20 at 1535 and I have 3 confirmation emails. It was the start of the pandemic so things were a little crazy. The court manager who I spoke too today said that the info had not been passed to judges and that the paperwork sent was automated and computer driven. That doesn’t bode well

Comment

So are they going to pass the paperwork to the judge to show that the default was issued in error.

Comment

Contacted court manager who said that my original email and all emails received yesterday has gone before yesterday’s sitting Circuit Court Judge. She just said don’t worry you’ll hear from us by the end of October. In the mean time does the Judgement for Claimant still stand. I just find the whole thing worrisome and incompetent

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X