• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ help! Arrow Global & Link Parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ help! Arrow Global & Link Parking

Hi*
    I recently went for a mortgage with my partner and found that I have 2 CCJs on my credit file from August 2017 and February 2018. I have no correspondence for either of these CCJs and have no idea where they have appeared from. The first is from Arrow Global who have said I owe £1361 for an O2 contract, I have never had a contract with O2. The second is from Link Parking for a "parking fine" amounting £265 again I have not recieved anything from them about this.*
    I have contacted both companies Arrow Global said they would need to get the legal team to call me back and Link Parking when I call them I get an answer machine which I find very strange. I have read into both companies and it appears they have been known in the past to not be reputable companies. I am absolutely devestated as these 2 companies have completely damaged my credit rating and as it stands I will not be able to get a mortgage until these are listed as satisfied. Due to the CCJs being issued years ago how can I prove I never recieved the appropriate correspondence from these companies? I must say I have vague memory of the court sending me a CCJ notice about Arrow Global but I thought this was a fraudulant letter as I have never had any dealings with them (naive on my part for not researching this at the time).
    Any help would be appreciate as to what I do next.
    Tags: None

Set aside possibly

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Is this while I try to get a response from both companies? I have asked for proof from both so hopefully they will not take too long to acknowledge my request. Should they not respond to my request would I need to take some form of legal action? Or has it been too long that I will have to pay the amount stated on the CCJ?

Comment

Have to contact the court quoting case number and day not received and to send copys to you

Comment

Those companies might send/, should but see

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X