• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim Form - District Enforcement/Gladstone Solicitors

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Claim Form - District Enforcement/Gladstone Solicitors

    Good Evening
    i just received this letter from Gladstone Solicitors about three parking fines that District enforcement put in my windscreen in the private parking lot of my house.
    I remember that when i moved here that in the contract was include the parking lot for one car.
    After a while they changed the rules and asked to all the resident to pay a parking permit ticket for use it.
    Because i've got two fines, i start to ask for this permit then i sent to them all the doc about my car they asked me and waiting for this parking permit that never arrived.
    I choose to avoid the private parking lot (in the house wher i live) and start to park outside my bulding, one days i was in emergency, i had parking my car inside the Private Parking lot and i receive another fine.
    Do you have any advice about that? i need to go to the court?
    Thank yoy for your help
    Tags: None

  • #2
    So what does your lease say about parking?* If you already have the right to park why do you need another contract with a third party stranger and have to pay for a permit.

    Post up a redacted PCN* and photos of the signs


    • #3
      Hi, thks for your feedback. I just looking for the original lease to check it but i didn't find it. I wrote an email to Riverside and ask them for a copy.
      This is the copy of the first page of the claim that i received.


      • #4
        i think that the next stage should be to fill the Defence and Counterclaim as the attached picture, it's correct?


        • #5
          Any Help?


          View our Terms and Conditions

          LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

          If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

          If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


          1 of 2 < >


          Pre-Action Letters
          First Steps
          Check dates
          Acknowledge Claim
          CCA Request
          CPR 31.14 Request
          Subject Access Request Letter
          Example Defence
          Set Aside Application
          Witness Statements
          Directions Questionnaire
          Statute Barred Letter

          If you received a court claim and would like some help and support dealing with it, please read the first steps and make a new thread in the forum with as much information as you can.

          NOTE: If you receive a court claim note these dates in your calendar ...
          Acknowledge Claim - within 14 days from Service

          Defend Claim - within 28 days from Service (IF you acknowledged in time)

          If you fail to Acknowledge the claim you may have a default judgment awarded against you, likewise, if you fail to enter your defence within 28 days from Service.

          We now feature a number of specialist consumer credit debt solicitors on our sister site, JustBeagle.com
          If your case is over £10,000 or particularly complex it may be worth a chat with a solicitor, often they will be able to help on a fixed fee or CFA (no win, no fee) basis.
          2 of 2 < >

          Need Formal Help?

          Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

          Find a Law Firm

          See more
          See less

          Court Claim ?

          Guides and Letters

          Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

          Find a Law Firm