• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LendingStream ( Gain LLC ) CCJ claim by PERCH/TMLEGAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LendingStream ( Gain LLC ) CCJ claim by PERCH/TMLEGAL

I wrote something in the Welcome forum yesterday before i got to know the site , but was kindly responded to. It involved a claim for £349 from Gain LLC , which I now realise was a £230 loan taken out in Sept/Oct 2017. Payments were weekly. ( i had a previous loan of £200 Â*a year or so earlier that was settled ). When I look on my credit file first month goes to £280 next month £325 , then 13 months at £349 , then Feb2019 £0 and satisfied. I am very confused. Surely satisfied means it's been paid/cleared with defaults? They've obviously sold the debt to TM Legal. BUT AM I RIGHT in thinking if the balance is £0 then. It's done and dusted? On Lending Stream website my statements are bonkers(basically zeros in every column apart from some odd £10 + £2.80 (??? ) I'm going to look at my bank statements from this time to see If I can shed any light. BUT my question remains if it's marked as satisfied , DO I HAVE TO PAY ANYMORE??? many thanks and Hi
    Tags: None

bounce

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X