• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fast Track Directions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Track Directions

Hi

I am currently in the middle of dealing with a claim against me (I have also filed a counter-claim along with my defence) and I am at the stage of submitting my Directions Questionnaire and proposed directions to the other party. The court has suggested that this will be a 'fast track' due to the claim amounts, but I don't view the case as being any more complex than a small claim.

With this in mind, and that I believe that all parties have submitted all the evidence they will be relying on (I do not think the other side will have any witnesses or experts and nor do I) does this change what I would propose in my directions, ie. deadline dates for disclosure of documents, not including evidence of fact etc?

I know the court will put forward their own directions based on what has been submitted but I am also aware that there could be implications if we do not try to agree directions, or am I reading too much into this? I've read CPR section 28 and the draft directions there but so much of it seems unnecessary. I have not yet received proposed directions from the other side.

Any help/guidance would be appreciated and I am happy to clarify any points or give additional information if it helps.

Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X