• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim form ccj lowel solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim form ccj lowel solicitors

Hi,

I’m just after a bit of advice if possible. On Friday I received a claim form from the courts to the address 2 doors down from me and not my own address.

its from an o2 account from 2010/11. Before I purchased my house in 2016 I cleared all debts one being this one at a discounted rate.

Nearly 3 years down the line they seem to be chasing me for the other half of the amount owed. I can’t find any letters to state I was offered to pay this at a reduced rate.

i have asked Lowell and o2 for a Subject access request as I believe the amount they are asking for now £658.07 is wrong. The original debt was about £170 which was paid off.

is there any thing I can do to fight this or will I just have to pay it. I already had a default in 2011 because of this and after 6 years passed it was cleared off my credit file. Now I’m been threatened with a ccj if I don’t clear the remainder amount.

Many thanks

cassie
    Tags: None

sounds that it was not headed "Full & Final" i.e.:- difference written off? also have you had any contact with them in the last 6 years??

Comment

Yes in 2016 when I paid the discounted rate

Comment

sounds that it was not headed "Full & Final" i.e.:- difference written off? also have you had any contact with them in the last 6 years??

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
          "Yes in 2016 when I paid the discounted rate"

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X