• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is there anyone that can help me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone that can help me?

Hello I’m new to this forum and firstly I would like to say hello. My life is currently being systematically taken apart by an individual that has just had his solicitor send me a series of letters and is looking to take me to high court in an attempt to force bankruptcy and seize my assets. It’s a long story but trying to keep if brief . I don’t have any money and as a result of life events about 5 years I suffered from a nervous breakdown and have since suffered from stress and acute anxiety.
    If there is any solicitor barrister or anyone that would be willing to give me a little time to help
    me deal with this matter I would givie my word that I would
    I would repay the help in the future when I am able to do so
    Tags: court, law, legal

Loads of people will help you on here but you will have to provide an outline & actual detail.

Without facts no one can help. You need to put your stress and anxiety aside & post what has actually happened.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X