• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Amethyst,

I only had very account, no any other shop direct accounts.

Yes court recieved Lowell's DQ and also mine DQ, this is info from money claim online.

Thank you

Comment

Statement account says opened 19/05/2009, but transaction are only for last 3 years.

Thank you for your help

Comment

Anyone please?

Comment

Originally posted by Furbinka View Post
          Anyone please?
          You just have to wait for the next instructions/order from the court.

Comment

Good morning,

Recieved email from mediation.

Should I try and make agreement with Lowell's to paying them in instalments, but only if court proceeding is cancelled and I dont get CCJ or shall I say to mediator that even tho Lowels stating in their last letter that they send Default notice, none of the letters is a default and shall I take it to hearing?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Comment

Also credit agreement dates not much with account opening.

Comment

Good morning,

Recieved email from mediation.

Should I try and make agreement with Lowell's to paying them in instalments, but only if court proceeding is cancelled and I dont get CCJ or shall I say to mediator that even tho Lowels stating in their last letter that they send Default notice, none of the letters is a default and shall I take it to hearing?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Many thanks
                Its up to you what you do & haven't read your whole thread but Lowells will not stop the court process if you agree to make payments. They will just stop the enforcement of the debt.

They will want a judgement.

Comment

Ok thanks.

What are my odds for winning the case on the grounds that credit agreement date is nearly a year after account was opened (claimants particulars of claim) and the Lowell's didnt provided default notice?

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Ok thanks.

What are my odds for winning the case on the grounds that credit agreement date is nearly a year after account was opened (claimants particulars of claim) and the Lowell's didnt provided default notice?

Thank you for your help.
                    Depends on the Judge.

Also depends on if Lowell continue at each step.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Spoke with mediation yesterday and told them that I still require default notice from Lowell's and they said I have until 18th of September to request it, after this time it will go back to court to allocate the hearing.

Comment

UPDATE!!! Looks like Lowell's discontinued the claim. Today I recieved email from them as I moved house. And this was their reply, see attachment.
                        I call them to ask about it, and guy on the phone said the claim is discontinued. Yay!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Do not assume anything other than what the court say.

Comment

GBEXILE...
                            I tried to contact court today, but was late, as their offices close at 5pm, but will definitely chase it up, just to make sure.

Thanks for your reply x

Comment

GBEXILE...
                              I tried to contact court today, but was late, as their offices close at 5pm, but will definitely chase it up, just to make sure.

Thanks for your reply x
                              Good. People have been caught out like this before. NEVER rely on the claimant.

Comment

Another question, if the claim is actually discontinued, will the claimant be able to bring it up at the later day?

Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X