• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Real or fake court claim form ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real or fake court claim form ?

recieved a court claim form today from the county court business center the court stamp doesn’t look real it just says the county court in a circle with a crown in. I’ve got a claim number and password so I can respond to my claim online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk but this log in doesn’t work from what I can find online the claim form numbers N1SDT should be on the right hand side bottom corner but on the one I recieved it’s on the left hand side the claimants name is asset link capital they are using learns solicitors any advice will be really appreciated.
    Tags: None

Re: Real or fake court claim form ?

Hiya

The claim number is usually on the top right hand side. Was the envelope marked as being from the county court business center?

If you could scan or photgraph the claim form and send it to my collegue [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] at admin@legalbeagles.info I'm sure she can tell you if it's legit,

Comment

It's probably real but the court are having problems with passwords again. Or have you checked that password and are there any symbols that can be misread, like zero 0 and letter O?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah b View Post
        recieved a court claim form today from the county court business center the court stamp doesn’t look real it just says the county court in a circle with a crown in

. . . . . the claimants name is asset link capital they are using learns solicitors
        Asset Link Capital claims are usually issued by Kearns solicitors so it may well be authentic.

Do you recognise the amount claimed and do the Particulars of Claim (fourth box down on the left) say who was the original creditor?

You can call NCCBC (MCOL) to establish if there really is a claim on 0300 123 1057

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah b View Post
          it just says the county court in a circle with a crown in.. . . from what I can find online the claim form numbers N1SDT should be on the right hand side bottom corner but on the one I recieved it’s on the left hand side
          You can download a template claim form from the official HMCTS website to see what it should look like, and you'll see that the N1SDT reference is on the bottom left (not right) > http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.u...iginal_id=3001

(and they're not always blue these days)

Di

Comment

Hi
            ive got letters from a court officer who is best friends with the claimants solicitor against me .
            Each of the letters from him have a completely different Court stamp which is typed over and unreadable in comparison to the actual Court Order letter stamps.
            How can I check if this is a genuine Court stamp as the correspondence between this court officer and myself has been the crux of a judgment against me ?
            All advice will be sincerely appreciated
            Many thanks in advance

Comment

Start your own thread and don't hijack.

oh I see you have, 3 times !!

Comment

That’s not a nice way to speak to someone asking for advice...
                No need to be sarcastic or rude ... I’m not sure when I post something if I have or not ... Have a bit of patience mate

Comment

So duplicate posts waste a lot of time for the regulars by splitting responses across multiple threads, sometimes missing answers. If you make a post the refresh the page to see your posts

Comment

Sorry

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                    X