• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court of appeal how long to wait

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court of appeal how long to wait

Hi
    How long is the wait for a decision in the court of appeal? Best guess please . Commercial court.

TIA
    Tags: None

At this time of year they do try to get as many judgements out as possible before the end of the law year, i.e. by the end of July.
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read the Judiciary's handbook for litigants in person: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Ok if it misses the end of July law year end . When would it likely

Comment

After the new year starts in October
        Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read the Judiciary's handbook for litigants in person: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwikid View Post
          Hi
          How long is the wait for a decision in the court of appeal? Best guess please . Commercial court.

TIA
          when was it heard?

can't give an estimate withotu knowing when it was heard

Comment

Sorry going to be filed next week so hasn't been heard

Comment

I understood that the appeal hearing had taken place. Forget what I said earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwikid View Post
                Sorry going to be filed next week so hasn't been heard
                To ensure I'm understanding.

Are you saying you don't have permission yet, are seeking permission?

Or has permission been granted and you are waiting for a hearing?

Comment

We don't have permission yet . We are seeking permission. We fully expect to get permission. Thank you

Comment

Well firstly its civil not commercial.
                    wait time will probably be around a year

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                    X