• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Satisfied CCJ Set Aside by Consent Order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satisfied CCJ Set Aside by Consent Order

Hello all, and thank you in advance for your assistance.

In June 2021 I was issued CCJ by Parking Eye for a parking charge incurred on 26 July 2020.

I did not receive the court documents due to being relocated as one of the first scientists to set up a covid testing laboratory at the start of the pandemic.

The ticket was issued while I was staying in the hotel hired by the NHS for staff working in the laboratory, and we had permission to use the car park.

I have already paid the fine in full but it has seriously harmed my credit record.

I have informed Parking Eye of the above, and proposed I draft the necessary Consent Order, and take responsibility for submitting the N244 application with the Consent Order and bearing the administration cost with the County Court directly.

Parking Eye responded as follows:

Thank you for your correspondence.

We can confirm acceptance of your offer, and invite you to provide the aforementioned Consent Order at your earliest convenience.

What are my next steps from here?

Does anyone have a template for a consent order?

Thank you so much in advance.
    Tags: None

[heading of court case]

By consent

It is ordered that the judgement dated *** be set aside.
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Hi, thanks for your response. Is this all I need to write in the draft for the consent order? Thank you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X