• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help needed with N244 to set-aside Possession order

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will NOT tolerate being blamed and scapegoated for your ignorance and incompetence, Islandgirl.

You might feel brave bullying me from behind your keyboard - I very much doubt you would have the nerve to speak to me face-to-face in that manner.

I think we are DONE .

Comment

I empathise with Efpom suffering such awful trauma at age 15.... I will not tell you what awful traumas I personally suffered at age 15....

This isn't a competition of lifetime trauma and I came on here for help with my current, urgent, situation.

Islandgirl stated a long time ago that he/she was not experienced in these matters to help me, so have no idea why they still feel the need to interfer, and Efpom does nothing other than post generic links, offering no help whatsoever, and blatantly ignores any questions asked.

Pull yourselves together for gods sake and stop being such pathetic, ignorant, bullying wallflowers .

I DESPISE the precious, valuable time and energy I have wasted on this forum. How DARE YOU

Comment

Here are some generic links for any readers:

How to find a therapist - Mind

Expenses and benefits: counselling for employees - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Claims against Solicitors | Been Let Down?

Comment

In the end, the only opinion that matters in legal proceedings is that of the judge.

Litigants and potential litigants, even quite sophisticated business owners of multi nationals, sometimes expect their retained professional advisors to be blindly on their side and become irritated when given an objective professional opinion about the strengths and weaknesses of their position.- i.e objectivity v partisanship.

Contributors on legalbeagles are not retained by any OP to give professional opinions.

For that, an OP must retain, and pay for, professional advice from a solicitor or barrister.

Any OP is, of course, perfectly entitled to reject the views of contributors, but it is less than decorous for any OP to berate contributors if they do not agree with the OP’s view.

Comment

I don't recall ever asking for your legal opinion on any strengths or weaknesses of my position.

You have been repeatedly rude and belittling and have gone out of your way to ignore and avoid answering any questions.

Efpom's view is that an illegal eviction and criminal behaviour towards a tenant is apparently acceptable.

I think I prefer my own judgement and common sense regarding my situation, and will not be engaging on here any further .

Comment

deleted
              Last edited by efpom; 4th February 2023, 11:55:AM. Reason: Wrong thread.

Comment

Can EXC please close this thread.
                Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read the Judiciary's handbook for litigants in person: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Thread closed.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X