• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Will I go to jail over this issue, I know the police love arresting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I go to jail over this issue, I know the police love arresting

Will I go to jail If I waited over weeks to contact court. I mainly did this because I recently lost my job during to covid, and I knew I couldn't pay the fee. Would they take me to jail for this. After going through this situation, I realized they will arrest anyways.

I currently don't have a job and was going to redo the court dates after I got one.
    Tags: None

Ok let's find out exactly where you are! What was the "fee"? A fine? Were you sent a summons for non payment? Can you explain and we may be able to help.

Comment

looking at this chap's other post, I question his motives in posting.
      Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
        Ok let's find out exactly where you are! What was the "fee"? A fine? Were you sent a summons for non payment? Can you explain and we may be able to help.
        Well I am defiantly not in the bloody UK. I am in Az.

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
          looking at this chap's other post, I question his motives in posting.

Go eat some fish and chips to relax for me.

Comment

His defiance is noted.
            Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
              His defiance is noted.
              I just want some help. You can't help a mate out.

Comment

This is UK based and so if any advice given may be wrong, different rules may apply, suggest consulting a Lawler Mate

Comment

Originally posted by veoh112 View Post

Well I am defiantly not in the bloody UK. I am in Az.
                  Yet asking for advice on a UK only site? Where is Az? Is that Oz? Also if you would like people to help you a touch of politeness goes a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post

Yet asking for advice on a UK only site? Where is Az? Is that Oz? Also if you would like people to help you a touch of politeness goes a long way.
                    How the heck am I supposed to know this is a UK site. The url doesn't say dot uk. There aren't a lot of legal sites

Az is the state in America right next to texas, cali, and Nevada. I have been polite. I was just being cheeky. All I asked was for a member to eat some uk food.

Comment

Originally posted by DE DOGS View Post
                      This is UK based and so if any advice given may be wrong, different rules may apply, suggest consulting a Lawler Mate
                      Well yea it's a whole entire other country but I posted on here before and no one seemed to mind.

Comment

Your input is very helpful, veoh.

Comment

Originally posted by veoh112 View Post

How the heck am I supposed to know this is a UK site. The url doesn't say dot uk. There aren't a lot of legal sites

Az is the state in America right next to texas, cali, and Nevada. I have been polite. I was just being cheeky. All I asked was for a member to eat some uk food.
                          Ah why didn't you say?! Fish and Chips it is

Comment

This person is actually spewing about me to that crazy Australian guy, because of a thread on Legal Junkies. Saying I'm stalking women, when I have never interacted with this user before. But this isn't the place to point fingers.

You sure you're okay, though?

Comment

Have just looked at your posts on Legal Junkies and would warn you if you bring those attitudes here you bwill be in danger of being rendered inactive

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X