• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What's a mandate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a mandate?

Recently, I got my sister to contact my criminal defense lawyer. He said if I want legal assistance from now on, I have to sign a mandate.

I haven't been all that impressed with him, to be honest.
    Tags: None

This is a UK law forum - but have you asked this defence lawyer?
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

No. I feel as if he wastes my time.

He was giving a USB drive ages ago. Then he claims he lost this important proof.

Calling other forms unfortunately, gets me nowhere.

Comment

But if you want to know what this person requires, then he is the person to ask.
        Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Believe me, I have tried talking to him for 8 years. I even gave him a USB stick with proof, which he claims he lost. He didn't say anything in court. That's not helping me.

I couldn't get another lawyer, despite ringing up countless numbers. So I stopped giving a rat's butt.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X