• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received N181, why not N180 form for small claims as value requesting is £313.96?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received N181, why not N180 form for small claims as value requesting is £313.96?

Hi all,

Background info:

I have submitted my defence of parking with wheels outside marked bay for less than 10mins, I think I will lose. (A random lady pulled out her trolley as I was coming to park and 4.57pm on a Sunday with B&Q closing at 5pm. I had been to 3 other B & Q's before this... Really needed wire trunking for mother who had a childcare inspection that next Monday morning) . Got ticket seen and issued at 5.03pm. You must hear sob stories all the time so I guess mine is no different and I just thought the £100 fine (reduced to £60 if paid within a certain time period) was extortionate for less than 10 minutes in an free mostly empty carpark that had loads of black tire marks in most of it (like it was used for street racing or something but not where I parked though as I avoided it).

Help needed today:

Do you know why I have been sent a N181 form for a claim of 313.96 from Northampton County Court Business Centre from UKPC? I tried searching this forum from similar cases but I have had no luck. Seems this B & Q Beckton / Gateway retail park a popular one though...
    I can attach the Notice that came with the N181 form if needed? I think I have been sent the wrong form or this is multi track which means this case is a complex one?

If this is the correct form I will then ask about filling some of the questions as a defendant like part D.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X