• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice needed for emails to be shared with lawyers or media

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed for emails to be shared with lawyers or media

Hello,

Im trying to find a solicitors who will take on an action against authorities claim with legal aid funding, ALSO …

I’d like to know if there are rules on sharing emails from the police as evidence to make a claim and also involving the media to bring the lack of justice and police accountability to the attention of the public so we can fix the faults in the police complaints system too.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

thank you in advance
    Tags: None

exhibits it comes under as long as pertains to the actual case. bit in the dark as to what you are achieving or not?

bit of a hit or miss area? sure others will say something, that area is a hard area to prove and costly?

Comment

I’m hoping to encourage the public to help abolish the current police complaints system as it doesn’t work. If complaints go back to the police to report on then they will deny anything that makes them look bad. For instance the police who failed in my situation had stalking training during the time of the investigation but still didn’t follow protocol or look through my evidence which was compelling.

The offender in my case only recieved 6 months compared to what he should have recieved because the police and CPS failed to construct a decent case.

I have plenty of emails proving the misconduct, lies and negligence in my case. Also it shouldn’t take 8 months to add my evidence when it was offered straight away. The professional standards department accept the police failed to act which caused us to go through more trauma. A young child saw his mother being threatened which affected him so much he stopped eating.

My point is that there should be accountability with acceptable remedies rather than more training being recommended even though they had thorough training in the category before the case went to court. Protocol and procedures weren’t followed and very high rank police officers know their duty to protect but failed many times.

The police have a duty to protect the public when they know crime will be committed.

I’ve had no apology from the police but only from professional standards. The written proof I had wasn’t even considered which showed the lies and negligence.

I want officers held accountable and fix the system by getting rid of the corrupt officers who have gone against the ethics of policing.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X