• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court case vs highview/dcbl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thank you , there is a back to the page which “ how to make payment , online ,by telephone or post ? never done this before so just crossing my t’s , would it be possible to send you a snippet of my defence / what I’m going for , just to see if it makes sense to someone in the know ?

Comment

Ps on the bottom paragraph it states” the driver of this vehicle is required to pay this parking charge in full within the time frame stipulated above. As we do not know the drivers name or current postal address , if you were not the driver at the time you should provide us with the name and current postal address of the driver and pass this notice to them”?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Atkoo007 View Post
          Ps on the bottom paragraph it states” the driver of this vehicle is required to pay this parking charge in full within the time frame stipulated above. As we do not know the drivers name or current postal address , if you were not the driver at the time you should provide us with the name and current postal address of the driver and pass this notice to them”?
          Now read POFA 9 (2) (e) What you have quoted is nothing like that

Comment

Yes just read it , thank you

Comment

How much would you say is a reasonable figure to claim for with emotional and mental distress caused by highview and dcbl , in my letter to court I have put £1500 that figure from research but theirs not a lot of info on it , obv I don’t know how to put it to a judge .

Comment

You can't claim it., only your costs attending the court. Travel, parking and lost pay maxxed at £96

Comment

Ok , just one last question about this , I can’t remember the case but it appears to be famous , we’re a solicitor/qc received a parking ticket and claimed compensation and won 10k due to time spent collecting evidence , time away from family due to it been in social time , I also see a lot of legal as on these type of sites stating you have to put a claim in for damages ,expenses with your defence , or is this false , would I have to put in a separate claim at a separate time ? You have been so helpful thank you .

Comment

If you want to go that way you would have to have raised a counter claim when you send in your defence

Comment

Cool that is what I have drawn up and put it at the bottom of my defence with a breakdown in costs , thank you wants again

Comment

No, it's not in your defence, you start a counterclaim

You may be too late to do this

Comment

Cool that is what I have drawn up and put it at the bottom of my defence with a breakdown in costs , thank you wants again
                          Attached Files

Comment

Can you see the documents Iv put on here , it is a response from dcbl legal , would you have time to look through and give your opinion, they don’t ever answer if the machines was working on said days , and appear desperate to not have the case in court , they try to dismiss all evidence that other people around the country have stated they haven’t received a pcn or letters for years .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                            X