• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

i need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help

i need help and am at a low point in my life, I have worked hard all my life and I have now been retired 3 years
    Tags: None

We cannot help unless you tell us more - please do

Comment

Originally posted by down trodden View Post
      i need help and am at a low point in my life, I have worked hard all my life and I have now been retired 3 years
      You will like this, do you know that YOU can have your boundary running by the side of your house a neighbor can build right up to it. did you know that if you follow the deeds to the letter as far as timings and easements, and your next door neighbor does not understand English non of what you have done counts.
      Pick the bones out of that

Comment

I think you need to run through what's happened in a lot more detail. Has there been council involvement? are the courts involved? etc.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-Aug-2018.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post
          I think you need to run through what's happened in a lot more detail. Has there been council involvement? are the courts involved? etc.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-Aug-2018.pdf
          I have deeds to my house and it says, in my deeds that I can enter my neighbors land with or with out their permission to maintain my property giving them 3 days notice.

Any Way I did give notice 9 days notice which i sent them by recorded delivery which they Ignored, so after that I put a copy of the letter in their door and the reply I got back was . IF you come on my land I will call the police,. this has gone through the court system court and at the end of the day even thought the easements and rights are legally binding, I should give my neighbor more more time. because they are Vietnamese. I have to do the maintenance as I have a surveyors report, and the window installation carried out by Anglian has effected the flexibility of the building. which makes it a dangerous structure ( I have worked in the building maintenance building for 30 years as a multi skilled engineer ONC qualifications ) this has cost me all my savings SO as far as I am thinking is that the law is an ass?
          I DO NOT THINK any thing posted on this forum can not right the experience I have gone through and maybe I am a septic but that is the way I see it,
          I hope someone will prove me wrong PLEASE.

Comment

Hopefully the guys here can surprise you.

So you want to be able to carry out maintenance on your property, but you can't because your neighbor won't allow access.
            Also your neighbor built a structure which you object too on 'safety' grounds.
            Last edited by echat11; 31st July 2021, 10:29:AM.

Comment

What do you mean by "gone through the court system"?

Comment

what was the outcome of the court??? confusing statement?

Comment

Originally posted by down trodden View Post

I have deeds to my house and it says, in my deeds that I can enter my neighbors land with or with out their permission to maintain my property giving them 3 days notice.

Any Way I did give notice 9 days notice which i sent them by recorded delivery which they Ignored, so after that I put a copy of the letter in their door and the reply I got back was . IF you come on my land I will call the police,. this has gone through the court system court and at the end of the day even thought the easements and rights are legally binding, I should give my neighbor more more time. because they are Vietnamese. I have to do the maintenance as I have a surveyors report, and the window installation carried out by Anglian has effected the flexibility of the building. which makes it a dangerous structure ( I have worked in the building maintenance building for 30 years as a multi skilled engineer ONC qualifications ) this has cost me all my savings SO as far as I am thinking is that the law is an ass?
                  I DO NOT THINK any thing posted on this forum can not right the experience I have gone through and maybe I am a septic but that is the way I see it,
                  I hope someone will prove me wrong PLEASE.
                  YES my house is in bad need of repair I followed the guid lines on the deeds which is a legal document but instead of 3 day notice I gave next door 9 days notice

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post
                    Hopefully the guys here can surprise you.

So you want to be able to carry out maintenance on your property, but you can't because your neighbor won't allow access.
                    Also your neighbor built a structure which you object too on 'safety' grounds.
                    I took them to court as it says on my deeds that I have the right to do so with or without their permission and I gave them 3 times the notice period that was required.

Comment

So what was the results of the court case?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                        what was the outcome of the court??? confusing statement?
                        I had to pay their costs , because the judge said because they were Vietnamese i should have given them more notice even though I gave them 3 times the notice period that it said on the deeds. and when I put the letter through the door I got a response from them the next day saying that i should keep of their land or they would call the police so i had to resort to the court system which now has left me with no money to repair my house

Comment

Deleted post.

Comment

So what was the court being asked to do, and by whom?

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
                              So what was the court being asked to do, and by whom?
                              ostell Basically up hold the deeds and the judge said i had to give them more time as they are Vietnamese I did give them 3 times the period that it said on the deeds. any way this experience has left me broken disillusioned and penny less at my age now what do I do just a dark place i am in.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X