• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Feeling intimidated by Claimants solicitor.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglandPi View Post
    Let me explain a few things. Documents need to be served. The method of service is determined by statute and normally personal service followed by an affidavit or statement of truth, is always the preferred method and has been for hundreds of years.

Personal service is not harassment no matter how many times a process server visits a property.

No one can stop someone feeling intimidated by the service of legal process but it is never (I’m sure there could be illegal exceptions) intended to intimidate.

If someone registers as a vulnerable person an alternative method could be used with permission of the court but generally, personal service is still the courts preferred method.

In this country anyone can take photographs and video of anyone and anything anywhere except military and nuclear establishments and the person taking the images owns the copyright of the images.

Sharing images on the internet of people without obscuring identifying features can also have legal implications.
    1: Please feel free to take the documents down.

2: Please read the post. The Judge ORDERED him in the order to serve my documents by POST. and NOT to serve them personally. If he felt he could serve them personally then use a junior DO NOT come to my property with the intention of harassing me. Certainly DO NOT after posting documents stay on the property wondering around and photographing.

3: My understanding of the law is that one NEEDS PERMISSION to take photographs on a persons property but not if taken outside the property.

4: He is not a process server. He is a solicitor who has right royally cocked up his clients case upon his own admission and is worried...as he state in a document to the court that he is worried his client is now going to sue him.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X