• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell send documents requested 6 months a week before n244 hearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell send documents requested 6 months a week before n244 hearing

Hey looking an opinion on this please
    I sent a request for a CCA , Notice of Assignment and statements etc to Lowell portfolio last year for a debt they claim from littlewoods shop direct

Today a week before a n244 hearing they send me a load of documents , a unsigned undated CCA and also a digital signed one with dated 2014 which i suspect is fake/filled in by them.They sent a copy of a letter they claim is from very , littlewoods saying that they have assigned the debt to Lowell and a screenshot of old computer screen with my initials, address a phone number not mine ,random account numbers, credit limits and load of random numbers .

And finally a account summary that shows lists of goods ,credits etc and says i purchased around £9000 and paid back around £8000 in total which is totally ridiculous as i have never had that sort of money to spend .

I have attached the documents could anyone please have a look and see what you think

Cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jasgre86; 10th June 2021, 18:05:PM.
    Tags: None

Celestine sounds like they have wrong person documents been sent to them???

Comment

Have you checked your credit file?

You would surely remember spending £9000 in 2014 if you had?

If this is incorrect identity you need to say so urgently. You say N244 hearing? What for exactly? Are Lowell suing you for the £1000?
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
        Have you checked your credit file?

You would surely remember spending £9000 in 2014 if you had?

If this is incorrect identity you need to say so urgently. You say N244 hearing? What for exactly? Are Lowell suing you for the £1000?
        Hi Lowell started a claim for a shop direct debt of around £2500 i filled my defence but i never sent questionnaire as i didn't get one due to an address error so they gave me a CCJ .
        Back last year before i filled my defence i requested CCA ,etc they never sent them.

I filled N244 a month or so ago for both not getting a questionnaire and also they didn't provide the CCA etc.

The documents they sent me yesterday have my name address etc , My name printed on a CCA which i think is forged and also a notice of a assignment address to me from shop direct/very/littlewoods . They also strangely a copy of CCA with no sig / date . I think they have just got templates from the year needed and forged them .

They also sent a transactions lists . The totals goods over £8000 purchased excluding returns yet the debt is for only £2500 which including over a thousand £s in interest and fees .So i would of had to pay shop direct over £7000 for this to be correct .

The CCA also says for £1000 credit limit
        Transactions on the list are from 2014 to 2019

Comment

‘Tick Box’ digital agreements have been acceptable since about 2012/13 - if it’s a genuine Shop Direct agreement I would not expect to see a signature.
          Does this account show on your credit record - this is important.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
            ‘Tick Box’ digital agreements have been acceptable since about 2012/13 - if it’s a genuine Shop Direct agreement I would not expect to see a signature.
            Does this account show on your credit record - this is important.
            Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure i will need to check my credit rating . The CCA has one copy with my name in a dark black font on it. In regards to the CCA couldn't they just use a template surely it's the same for everyone from that time period .Do they not need to prove it's authenticity or how they obtained it.

I don't see how they could obtain a legitimate CCA from 2014 with my name on it and also a letter from shop direct to me personally from 2019. Wouldn't that mean that any claimant could just provide this for any company that had a CCA wheather the defendant agreed to it or not ?

Comment

You are correct that most credit agreements are standard and would apply to most customers signing up. Since 2007, case law has allowed creditors to supply a reconstituted 'copy' of the original credit agreement, so no, they don't have to provide the actual agreement or its copy, but the T&C's do have to be the ones that applied to you, sometimes you can only establish this if you recall the interest rates etc or have a copy of the agreement yourself (which happens occasionally).
              Your credit file must be checked urgently and I would also send a SAR to Shop Direct for a list of transactions to see if any of the purchases are yours?

Comment

Thank you, I have emailed shop direct to supply all the details/documents they have on me just waiting for them to reply .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X