• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global- CCJ set aside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global- CCJ set aside

Hi I need help
    * Due to mother and brother health i left the country in 4th FEB-2014 and back on August 17-2017, The reason to stay that period was for looking after them , with best effort and treatment my brother was expired on 11th August 2016 and it took some time to come out of it. After coming back to UK , on march 19- 2019 i found a ccj was issued on me for 7,900 through credit check , i found out that Arrow global assigned this to Drydens limited, i contact them for details, Drydens limited issue me Notice of Application for attachment of earning , i filled the form and send Northampton county court , on 2nd April 2019 i received court order "The application for an attachment of earnings order is dismissed on the grounds that the defendant is self-employed.

* I recently found the CCJ was served to an address not known to me, this address was linked to me by O2 in year 2007 and last traced in 2010 ( i request SAR , they did not provide any evidence to prove why i am linked to that address- they said they will come back to me soon)

* When i ask Drydens limited, why it was served to the unknown address, they said we have proof that you have update the details in 2016 to that address and they got this information from CRA , my question is the CRA itself says last traced in 2010.

* Please let me do i have any chance to set aside the ccj.
    * i am making regular payment of £25/-.

Thanks
    Ram
    Tags: None

Who are you making regular payments of £25 to and why if the attachment of earnings order was dismissed?? Did the court instead order you to just make payments to the claimant?

on march 19- 2019 i found a ccj was issued on me for 7,900 through credit check , i found out that Arrow global assigned this to Drydens limited, i contact them for details, Drydens limited issue me Notice of Application for attachment of earning , i filled the form and send Northampton county court , on 2nd April 2019 i received court order "The application for an attachment of earnings order is dismissed on the grounds that the defendant is self-employed.

This paragraph gives me concern at your chances of setting aside the CCJ. Apart from the fact that your response in filling in forms suggests you 'accepted' the CCJ, March 2019 - Dec 2020 is a very long time. Set aside applications should be done as soon as you discover the CCJ. However I can see that you had to do some serious detective work to find out why the addresses made no sense, so there is a possibility you may have a chance. Tagging pt2537 for his opinion.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks for Replypt2537

Who are you making regular payments of £25 to and why if the attachment of earnings order was dismissed?? Did the court instead order you to just make payments to the claimant?

>I am making payment to Drydens solicitors limited , Arrow global brought the debt and assign to Drydens solicitors limited.
      > attachment of earning dismissed because i am self employed.
      > Court did not orders to pay > since i own them , they ask me to pay > i agreed to pay monthly £25.
      > coming to address > Arrow global says i updated the address in 2016 and from CRA they traced it,In the Trans union credit report that address was showing last traced in 2010, if by CRA report also they should not sent to 7- years old address,
      > My question is they send to previous address , they have my present address

March 2019 - Dec 2020 is a very long time. Set aside applications should be done as soon as you discover the CCJ.
      >> i did not realised they send it to address not know to me, they can not prove that address which i never lived there.
      >> if i do not win Set aside CCJ > does the CCJ set the clock again or will it remain 2017 date,

Thanks

Comment

please any advice

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X