• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCBC Letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCBC Letter

Hi folks,

Hope you are well?

I have recently received a CCBC letter for a parking fine. Its from Observances Parking and relates to overstaying in a free car park in 2017. I have no recolection of doing this but do remember ignorning some letters from them in 2018. Im looking for guidence as to whether its worth me contesting it or whether its not worthwhile. It was actually sent to my old address (I havent lived there for nearly a year) so i have probably missed a bunch of other demands/letter etc.

I have redacted info from the form and included it here. Can someone please help and give me some guidence?

Cheers in advance.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Acknowledge the claim using the details and password on the form.* Do this on Tuesday and you will have 33 days from the date of issue to get your defence to the court.* Take down the form and repost after removing the password.

Letter to the solicitor demanding all documents that they intend to use in court in order to narrow the issues between you, as expected by the courts.* You expect these by return or, at the very latest, within 7 days.* *Also inform them of your current address for service.

*SAR to the parking company demanding all the documents they have about you and your car.* Unfortunately they are allowed 30 days.

Have you changed the V5 details with the DVLA?

Look around this forum and pepipoo forum for possible defences.* Especially that £60 that has been added

Comment

Hi Ostell,

Many thanks.

OK I will send a letter to the solicitor and get the SAR sent. Yes I have changed the V5 details with the DVLA.

I have also removed the password from the doc.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
        Acknowledge the claim using the details and password on the form. Do this on Tuesday and you will have 33 days from the date of issue to get your defence to the court. Take down the form and repost after removing the password.

Letter to the solicitor demanding all documents that they intend to use in court in order to narrow the issues between you, as expected by the courts. You expect these by return or, at the very latest, within 7 days. Also inform them of your current address for service.

SAR to the parking company demanding all the documents they have about you and your car. Unfortunately they are allowed 30 days.

Have you changed the V5 details with the DVLA?

Look around this forum and pepipoo forum for possible defences. Especially that £60 that has been added

Hi mate,

I sent an email to Observices and apparently they dont hold any personal information about me! See attached reply from them.
        Attached Files

Comment

Complaint to ICO immediately.

Is this of interest?* I know it's old**https://www.expressandstar.com/news/...-parking-firm/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X