• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

reinstate Permission to appeal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reinstate Permission to appeal

Last year i had a court case brought against me by a very well known and highly dodgy parking company.

I had everything i needed to win the case out right , the court admin team didnt put all my evidance to the court through error and i lost the case even though i had video evidence of lack of signage.

To be honest i knew i was on a bad footing with the judge as soon as i walked it.

He refused my appeal

I put in an application for permission to appeal on the grounds that an afmin error on the courts side aversely affected my defence and that the cliamant blatantly mislead the court with fake evidence

a hearing was set for the 4th October 2019.

I was currently working in Fermany atthe time and booked a flight home on the 2nd October , which was cancelled shortly before boarding which led to an insane plames , trains and automobiles adventure to get back to the uK for my case.\

Everytime i've been to court i have been left waiting.......

I eventually arrived at the court at 10:12 and was told my case had been struck out

I was given a form to fill in to have the case reinstated and told i had to have it done by 6 months and it would cost £255.

I cant find the form anywhere and need to get it in asap.

Anyone know what form it is i need to send in?

Any thoyghts on getting this all back up and running?
    Tags: None

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ication-notice

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X