• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need a Federal employment lawyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Federal employment lawyer

My name is Ibek C. Rodriguez (Evie) and I am seeking an experienced Employment Lawyer.*
    Currently, I have two EEO Cases (2016 & 2018) against my employer (Department of Defense/Ft Stewart).
    On early 2019 I requested for both cases to be combined for a total of 43 allegations presented by the investigator via the 2016 and 2018 ROIs (Report Of Investigation). On December 20th, 2019 an Atlanta Federal Judge reviewed*the cases and accepted 32 of the allegations via “Order on Initial Conference and Deadlines and Record Completion”.
    The judged authorized both parties to begin the process of discovery, starting January 6th, 2020 and ending on April 6th, 2020.
    Discovery Commencement deadline is January 27th, 2020 with a deadline for initial responses to discovery requests of 30 days after receipt of the request.
    My EEO complaints cover the following areas:
    1. Discrimination – Gender, Ethnicity, Disability
    2. Retaliation
    3. Obstruction of Due Process by the Ft Stewart EEO department
    4. Harassments
    5. Hostile Work Environment
    6. Despair Treatment
    7. FMLA
    8. Inequality
    There are two major retaliatory events that occurred after the initiation of the last ROI (late 2018) therefore not mentioned in the current federal case.
    1. One took place in June 2018 (use of invalid documentation towards approval of disciplinary action) and
    2. The other took place in May 2019 (supervisor utilizing annual rating to inflict malicious damage by misrepresenting my performance while attacking my disability).
    We are aware the Ft Stewart Garrison Command conducted and completed investigations for both events, yet they will not release the results. I requested all documents pertaining to the investigations via FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) around June 2019. The deadline to release the information is past due and they have not provided documents. I have contacted them via email to remind them of my rights under FOIA to no avail…
    My husband (Victor) has previous EEO training and has been my advocate through this entire ordeal. He wants to amend the court case before the Commencement deadline to reflect these two retaliatory events not covered under the previous ROIs.*We both feel the time has come to hire professional representation.
    How soon can we schedule a consultation? You can contact my husband at*(912) 271-5908.
    Thank you
    Ibek Casasnovas Rodriguez
    Cell*(912) 271-5906
    Tags: None

Unfortunately this is a UK* based site so there may not be anyone able to answer your query

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X