• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court claim forms

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Court claim forms

    H i I have received court claim forms from ‘County Court Business Centre’ in Northampton. Papers have been issued 3 years after the alleged PCN infringement on private land. I did write several times and send the evidence to show their was no case as signage and lighting was so poor, that at night when the offence occurred it would not have been possible to see any signage.
    They have ignored all correspondence and accompanying photos, but now 3 years on , have issued this court form out of the blue. I want to fight because it unfair and they are conning many people out of huge sums of money.

    My question is as I am filling in the forms on paper, ticking the box ‘ I dispute the full amount claimed as shown on the claim form’ ; do I have to at this stage send all the supporting evidence, photos , correspondence with the paper or just fill out the defence box with why I am disputing it? Or should I leave defence boxes empty? It doesn’t make it clear!
    Please help, needs doing urgently. Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.


1 of 2 < >


Pre-Action Letters
First Steps
Check dates
Acknowledge Claim
CCA Request
CPR 31.14 Request
Subject Access Request Letter
Example Defence
Set Aside Application
Witness Statements
Directions Questionnaire

If you received a court claim and would like some help and support dealing with it, please read the first steps and make a new thread in the forum with as much information as you can.

NOTE: If you receive a court claim note these dates in your calendar ...
Acknowledge Claim - within 14 days from Service

Defend Claim - within 28 days from Service (IF you acknowledged in time)

If you fail to Acknowledge the claim you may have a default judgment awarded against you, likewise, if you fail to enter your defence within 28 days from Service.

We now feature a number of specialist consumer credit debt solicitors on our sister site, JustBeagle.com
If your case is over £10,000 or particularly complex it may be worth a chat with a solicitor, often they will be able to help on a fixed fee or CFA (no win, no fee) basis.
2 of 2 < >

Need Formal Help?

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm