• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

harrashment 1997 being sued for harrashment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harrashment 1997 being sued for harrashment

I am taking a person to court. She has now accused me of poking her on facebook and then adding her friends and family. If you poke someone on facebook it automatically think you know the person so would suggest friends to you to add. I added random people on my facebook and never contacted them. Is this harrashment?. The person never told me not to contacted her. I am taking this person to court and I sent her the court questionaire by email. I then sent her a request for her solicator details and final a email with allegations of what happened. Is this harrashment. I feel i am also being followed by this person and she knows my face book and she knows who my friends are and my address is on court papers. I need help .
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X