• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BWLegal .... again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWLegal .... again

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some advice regarding this letter I received this morning out of the blue, no contact through from either company phone, emails or letters.
    I’ve been trying to search online for help but don’t understand most of it, one site said about just offering what they paid for the debt? the original debt was from about 13years ago. I feel into hard times and stupidly forgot about it until I got the ccj notice from Lowell in 2014, I didn’t attend the hearing or have paid anything to them or any other company. I did have a letter from and spoke to the bailiff via phone stating that I didn’t have anything and also we have child with autism and it would be extremely stressful for him if they attended my property. I remember him saying, ‘ so if I came round, I wouldn’t be permitted access?’ I said correct and that was the last I ever heard from anyone until today.
    At the moment I’m currently not able to work, due to problems that occurred during surgery I had a couple of years back, I’m on JSA and been waiting since June 2018 to be put back onto ESA.
    I just don’t know what to do and would be grateful for any help or guidance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X