• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice on a Court hearing in 2 weeks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roddaz77 View Post
    nemesis45 nemesis please can you give us some help and assistance
    ihave just seen the 'book they have sent.. Witness statement, Argos statements, and a default notice with them also sending letter of claim and county court. They fail to attach the one after I requested docs and they said they would back.in September 17
    an agreement (not signed) by Argos

I sent in my defence yesterday on the basis I hadn't got anything to defend but now I'm over a barrel I'm guessing.

what do I do next ... phone bw and ask them to be nice and accept payments not court...
    wait to see what the judge says
    cry
    Good morning,

I'm sorry to have missed your post been working away from home.
    Reading now.

Comment

Are all the terms and condition complete?

nem

Comment

Hi guys,

it went to court and couldn't attend, sent letter to court to say could not attend.

a letter has come through this morning

General Form of Judgement or Order
        warning you must comply with terms imposed by this order otherwise case is liable to be struck out .....

then says ...
        IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. The hearing of the claim is adjourned and is re listed on xx xx 2018 at xx
        the claim has been placed in a block list .....

so can I ask what is going on, what is the likely outcome and why has it gone in front of a new judge.

any help appreciated thanks

Comment

It seems you have had the good fortune to have your case adjourned, could be a nice judge, could be they didn't turn up either, could be they were overbooked.

The courts tend to list several cases at the same time and run one after another, fir example in my case we were listed at 10am but didn't get in until 12.30 i think it was.

As for the new judge, i wouldn't overthink it.
          Judges do not sit full time just hearing one type of case, some are only part time

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X