• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RLP - Primark / Please Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That website will give you an idea of what could show on a DBS check

Comment

There is no criminal record - you were not charged or fined - all you have done is paid an invoice from the shops "agent" thus there will be nothing on your DBS check.

You could get a basic check on yourself if that would set your mind at rest https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/basic-checks
      which I am only suggesting as you seem to have been worrying about this for the last two years. Has something happened recently to make you worry about it again ( college / job application asking for a dbs check or something ?)
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hey and thank you for replying
        yes i have to do a dbs check for my college and I am kind of worried, But as I didn’t receive any letter from the police station I assume and hope that nothing is under my name if i do a dbs check.

Comment

You'll be absolutely fine xxx You doing early years / childcare at college ? That's what my daughter did and needed a dbs check for it .... she's at uni now studying to be a teacher so good luck - look forwards not backwards xxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

hi
            i need help

Comment

Hi
              i caught in primark for shoplifting and they took me back office
              they asked my name and took my addresss
              primark manager told me that their independent company sent me fine letter of £175 to my address and they didn’t call the cops
              my question is
              1. Is it okay if I don’t pay the fine ?
              2. They told me that if didnt pay the fine then police will chase me and make a criminal record and deport me . Is this true ?

Comment

Ruchita you need to start a new thread and repost this there. If you put your question on the end of someone else's thread that hasn't been active for over 5 years it probably won't get seen.
                All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X