• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Caught Stealing from Work, Letter from CRS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Caught Stealing from Work, Letter from CRS

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    Who is Helena Handcart?

:hand: Don't go there

Comment

More ifs buts and maybes from theses shysters. Total crap. Ignore

Comment

Originally posted by beagleman View Post
        These guys dont give up do they? Lol.
        You really shouldn't encourage them like you have done.

It's cruel to tease them like that.

Comment

These guys dont give up do they? Lol.

Had a few letters since, which I have ignored, then they started calling our home phone - no idea where they got the number for it, but I am never in when they ring.

So I probably did a bad thing, I rang them back and asked for Nick (Guy who rang my house phone) was busy, told them to get him to ring me back. Lady on the phone said she would help me...sadly she got a bit of an earful...oops. She couldnt get off the phone quick enough.

Basically said their claim is a joke and if they want me they can send me the court date in the post as they were wasting their time with the letters and phonecalls.

I have not since had a phone call, however did receive another letter this morning.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
          The inconvenient fact remains - there is no loss to them at all, not a brass farthing. Stick to your guns!

Comment

No provable consequential loss, no claim, Oxford Case applies, go away CRS

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              The cousin of Annie Dabrayne?
              Does she work for CRS or Game?
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Having read through one of your more recent posts, it is clear CRS have been bombarding you with letters and phone calls. This may be sufficient to amount to harassment under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. There is a civil remedy provision under Section 3 of the Act which allows you to apply to your local county court for a prohibitory injunction restraining both CRS and Game. The court fees for a prohibitory injunction is around £175. However, do check with your local county court for current fees. The court form is PF39CH. However, I would strongly advise you to seek the assistance of a legal professional to complete the PF39CH and you will also need to include a witness statement and evidence with the form, which includes dates and times of phone calls and copies of letters to and from CRS. On the day the injunction is applied for or within three working days thereof, an N1 claim must be made against the defendant(s) for any financial losses suffered.

I cannot stress strongly enough that applying for an injunction is not something that should be entered into lightly. If it is clearly beginning to have an effect on your health and becoming increasingly more threatening, that is the time to give it serious consideration.

Comment

Send them this

Dear Cretins

You are starting to bore me.

If you seriously feel that you can succeed in a court case then feel free to issue a summons.

If you do it will be strenuously contested.

For the avoidance of any doubt please be advised that I will not be entering into a protracted game of letter tennis with you.

if you are unable to understand the foregoing then I suggest you contact your local CAB office.

Yours etc

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
                    Dear Cretins...
                    So that's what the C stands for...

Comment

Oh forgot to mention, got a text message from CRS the other day saying they were just going to advise their client to take court action as they have tried to recover costs etc.

Looks like I won , we will see.

Comment

Save the text message as this provides rope with which to hang Game and CRS who really are acting most unwisely. Their exercise in futility may end up costing them more than they are demanding. If they do proceed to court and their claim is struck-out and a Wasted Costs Order made against them, it could prove to be very expensive for them.

Comment

Oh forgot to mention, got a text message from CRS the other day saying they were just going to advise their client to take court action as they have tried to recover costs etc.
                          They were or they were not going to tell the mutton-heads to sue you?

Comment

Make a chronological list of all phone calls/texts dfate and time and archive all the texts as evidence.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X