• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Caught Stealing from Work, Letter from CRS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Caught Stealing from Work, Letter from CRS

Originally posted by labman View Post
    I don't think it was referring to you CC.
    I did not suppose it was.

I have, however, wondered once or twice whether dodgy motor-car dealers had been quite accurate with their VAT returns.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      I'd be inclined to agree but would add that I rarely - if ever - would make such an accusation.

Comment

I wonder why the likes of Lowells pass their accounts from Lowell to Red to Hampton when they are just different desks in the same sweat shop in Leeds. Could it be a ploy to minimise their Tax Liabilities. Just a thought not that i would suggest for a moment the The Leeds Losers would do anything contrary to the law or the spirit of the law. Their staff all behave impeccably and are so kind and considerate to debtors.

Oh look its a flying pig and their are two blue moons in the sky

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
          I wonder why the likes of Lowells pass their accounts from Lowell to Red to Hampton when they are just different desks in the same sweat shop in Leeds. Could it be a ploy to minimise their Tax Liabilities. Just a thought not that i would suggest for a moment the The Leeds Losers would do anything contrary to the law or the spirit of the law. Their staff all behave impeccably and are so kind and considerate to debtors.

Oh look its a flying pig and their are two blue moons in the sky
          I think we need to look at the behaviour of DCAs and CR operators in the cold light of day and see it for what it really is.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
            I think we need to look at the behaviour of DCAs and CR operators in the cold light of day and see it for what it really is.

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

or maybe

" Axolotls spend a majority of the time at the bottom of the tank" http://eol.org/pages/1019571/details
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                No, but repeatedly stating on the forum that certain companies have committed criminal acts in addition to civil wrongs, leaves me personally at far greater risk of such threats.

Personally, I'd only like to see criminal conduct referred to when Absolutely Essential.

And I for one think that's grossly unfair...Noone can accuse Cel or Sapphy of sitting on the fence when it comes to bailiff issues,,they are both crystal clear of their dislike of them in the main.
                BUT what we say on these subjects can and do land them in hot water (Cel cos she's site owner and Sapph having to run round making sure nowt libellous/slanderous is uttered.) We all know the seas a bit choppy atm.
                But I have to say CC,,you really really make me laugh,,you say so much with so few words but your all time classic was calling an OP 'fartface'

Just sayin............

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post

your all time classic was calling an OP 'fartface'
                  Totally agree about the criminal comments, indeed it was me who raised it in 'Bailiff Threads' originally (it didn't go down well), and again with Cel later.

I don't see anything amusing about calling a member of LB 'fartface.' Maybe I've an odd sense of humour. :beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                    But I have to say CC,,you really really make me laugh,,you say so much with so few words but your all time classic was calling an OP 'fartface'

When did I do that?

Comment

Oh it was weeks ago....and it was in a 'bantering session'..both CC and the the other person were giving as good as they got..........and boy,do I regret mentioning it now.

Comment

Reply received, basically the same, only this time they included some 'evidence' - my feedback with the signatures against what I took from the workplace.

Ignore, Reply or Pay

My partner is gagging for me to pay - recently got a new job and doesnt want it messing with that.

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Can you post up this alleged extract, removing all personal details before doing so? TBH, I am of the opinion CRS and Game are skating on thin ice in the legal sense. Their letter tends to suggest they are either being very selective with what they are saying or do not fully understand the laws and rules of evidence.

They have, again, alleged you took the items without authority. You didn't because your manager told you that you could take them. As a manager, it would be deemed that he had authority to give you that instruction. Unless CRS and Game can produce any evidence which clearly proves you took the items without authority, I cannot honestly see a court having any truck with their arguments. Personally, I feel that both CRS and Game and being very foolish.

As has been previously alluded, this a purely employment contract matter, not a civil litigation matter.
                            Last edited by bluebottle; 10th August 2013, 11:23:AM.
                            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

It is up to you of course, to me this is nothing new, and should be filed in the same place as the last invoice.

Comment

They have still not identified any actual losses sustained by Game Retail Ltd.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X