• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amethyst thanks cos it happened last week so I'm sure they would have come to me by now and sent a letter I will defo let you know what happens but some people pay that fine

Comment

They do, but it is not a fine. It is an invoice. They are different things xxx Entirely up to you if you want to pay it to draw a line under the matter, but nothing bad will happen to you if you don't pay it, you'd just get a few more letters.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Amethyst I might pay I think I should cos someone people have also said that apparently they check online forums as well so unprofessional that and to see what others say about them just worried about the police turning up I'm sorry I overthink to much me and I hate that habit and some people say they threaten you via post do you know anyone who hasn't paid

Comment

Have a read through threads on this forum https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...oss-prevention
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Have any of you heard about bcrp I got a letter from them can anyone help me please does that mean I got of with a warning I need urgent help

Comment

Can you do a picture of the letter for me please ( admin@legalbeagles.info is my email address )

Im presuming it's from the Business Crime Reduction Partnership ?
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yes it is I will forward it to you but what does it mean and does that mean I won't get a fine

Comment

I'm more scared now I'm so scared God does it mean I got away with the fine please tell me I have to go somewhere now but when I come back I will send it to u but please answer my question and then I will send u when I come back thanks u

Comment

I doubt it, but without seeing the letter it's a bit difficult to say xx BCRP is usually just to say your details have been distributed around the local shops that are members of the BCRP and if you're caught shoplifting again they'll know it's not your first time and thus you're more likely to end up with the police being informed.

Basically if you don't do it again you will be fine xx
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Will I receive more letters in the post and also someone said that the police will be involved I don't get it most people that have done it get a fine

Comment

Will I receive more letters in the post and also someone said that the police will be involved I don't get it most people that have done it get a fine

Comment

Amethyst I have sent you an email

Comment

I did not shoplift just challenged them on a consumer issue, which trading standards support me on. But the conversation got heated and they have imposed a ban on me going to their stores, their loss, but to tell me they will share my info if loss has occurred is out of order. It is myself that has had a loss due to defective clothing issue. Will I get letters and can I sue them for data breach?
                            see full story entitled Sainsbury ban

Comment

Which one can't find it

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X