• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

cireco and RLP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Can you type up the permission section of the letter where you signed etc ? Or do a pic of the whole thing and cross out any identifying details.

Yes I will type up the letter.
    'In order to comply with dpa, we conduct searches for legitimate business purposes. We reserve the right to conduct identity and integrity checks.
    We will verify your identity and prevent fraud via credit information and countycourt records etc

Then it goes on to say...
    We conduct random enhanced searches to verify information you supply to us about your identity, honesty and criminal records. We use Cireco to fulfil these checks. These are completed via two different checks; a civil recovery and basic criminal record check. These provide information about those involved in thefit, shoplifting and defrauding employers and any unspent convictions.
    We reserve the right to terminate your employment should evidence of dishonesty or the provision of false info arise.
    By completing and signing this form you are providing consent for the above checks. You will receive a link via email if chosen for the enhanced civil recovery and basic criminal records check'

Im not sure if it would be best to photocopy my enhanced DBS certificate and send that off along with the form.

Comment

Still wonder what they mean by a basic criminal record check, other than a basic DBS check, so I see no harm in sending them a copy of your enhanced certificate

Comment

I can't see Cireco or RLP on either list.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/responsi...-organisations
        or
        https://www.gov.uk/find-dbs-umbrella-body

With regards to your enquiry, I am unable to comment as the DBS do not interfere with employers recruitment decisions or policies and do not act as arbitrator between employers and their employees. Therefore, our role is to provide Enhanced and Standard DBS checks as well as Basic Disclosure checks, which enablesorganisation in England and Wales to make recruitment decisions for individuals who are working or intend to work with children and/or vulnerable adults or be licensed for certain specified occupations or posts as defined in legislation.

Having said the above and your enquiry is about the list of our ‘Responsible Organisations’ that applicants/employers can use to submit Basic Disclosure check to DBS, I would advise you visit the link below and scroll down the webpage.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/responsible-organisations

Also, if your enquiry is about the list of our ‘Registered/Umbrella Bodies’ that applicants/organisations can use to submit Enhanced or Standard check to DBS, please visit the web link below.

https://www.gov.uk/find-dbs-umbrella-body

Furthermore, Please note there are two ways to apply for a basic check:
        1. You can apply directly through DBS using our online application route. As part of your application you’ll need to prove your identity through GOV.UK Verify
        1. Alternatively, you can apply through aResponsible Organisation - an organisation registered with DBS to submit basic check applications. Also, organisations in England and Wales, who wish to apply for Basic Disclosure check on behalf of their staff can do so via aResponsible Organisation.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X