• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is this too good to be true??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this too good to be true??????

i think its a scam................anyone else have an opinion on it???
    http://royalgetaway.co.uk/signup.for...noSession=true

Re: Is this too good to be true??????

1All transactions will be billed in US Dollars. The cost of the promotion is $487.74 per person; prices displayed in advertisement are subject to changes in the international exchange rate.

Summer Bay Resorts is not operated by nor an affiliate of Walt Disney World®. Walt Disney World® is the ticket supplier. Universal elements and all related indicia™ & ©2007 Walt Disney World®. All rights reserved.

This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership plans.
    Complete details in offering plan provided by Sponsors.

Summer Bay Resorts is not operated by nor an affiliate of Universal Studios. Universal Orlando® is the ticket supplier.
    Universal elements and all related indicia™ & ©2007 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
    This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership plans.
    Complete details in offering plan provided by Sponsors.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

i put my details in up to a point to 'get further details' only to be told to enter my credit card details, and choose a payment cycle to 'get further details'.

I declined at this point lol,

As they say, if it seems to good to be true, it usually is!

Comment

Timeshare?

Comment

Domain name:
          royalgetaway.co.uk

Registrant:
          Monetizeit

Registrant type:
          Unknown

Registrant's address:
          26 York Street
          London
          W1U 6PZ

Monetizeit.net
          GB
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Def scam IMO AVOID
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

oh in case you werent 100% sure by now have a read of this

Summer Bay Resorts - Blagger.com - The place to leave feedback and comments about companies you have used
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Scam Bam Thank You Man.
                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
                  Timeshare?
                  Thats what i was thinking

Comment

Bummerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                    pmsl...............I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Registered Offices address is a `virtual` office

Virtual Office Services London UK, Mail Forwarding Phone Answering - W1 Office

more scam than scampi
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Michael has hit the nail on the head. It is timeshare.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X