• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PARKING EYE ....Need new help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PARKING EYE ....Need new help!!

Originally posted by ParkingMine View Post
    Hello again

Just to let everyone know that PE have NOT sent me anymore letters after 6 Feb when they wrote "This Parking Charge has been placed on hold for 14 days in order for you to provide additional/further evidence"
    I therefore assume you will be writing to tell them the 14 days are up.

Comment

I have not heard anything from Parking Eye for the past 3 months.
      I thought they’d given up and dropped the case! However I received a long letter from them with POPLA appeal from!!! I don't understand why they are writing to me after such a long time!!

I have done everything by the book and covered my back in case I end up in court with them. I replied to them once; I enclosed a receipt from Morrison (where I shopped in and got fined ‘so to speak’ in car park), sent pictures of Morrison’s car park to show there was no clear signage at the entrance etc
      Now I am confused in what to do!:confused2: Shall I send the appeal form after all this time?
      Any ideas? :help: Tks

Comment

This is the second post on here tonight on this topic.

They have 35 days to respond to your initial appeal - if they've taken longer then they have not stuck to the rules. See attached p13 - 22.8
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the info Labman
          Sorry I didn't see the first post on here for the same topic. I guess being in a hurry didn't allow me to do some search in advance!:typing:

My initial appeal was on 3rd Feb 13. I sent them; evidence of purchase, photos of 'Morrison's car park' showing no clear signage displayed at the entrance.
          They replied on 6th Feb 13, saying; <<the parking charge has been placed on hold for 14 days in order for you to provide additional/further evidence>> which I disregarded

I know I should carry on ignoring what they send but I can’t help thinking; why now pay for POPLA appeal form to send me? :confused2: Surely they know about 35 days limit to respond! Or don't they?

Comment

It makes you wonder doesn't it. I'd ignore and see what they do. Expect nasty letters of course, but they should stop. In the unlikely event you were to get court papers, make sure you defend - Pepipoo is the best site to go to get advice for that I believe.

Comment

Hello,

I have read this entire thread with interest, as I am in a similar situation, having recently been sent a Parking Eye Parking Charge Notice for overstaying my welcome at Waitrose Stirling in early March 2015 and having had my appeal rejected, despite sending in proof of purchase from Waitrose cafe.

Did you ever hear back from Parking Eye after your second detailed correspondence to them?

How did your story end up?

Thanks for talking the time to read this and help.

Comment

It might help if you went to pepipoo, as suggest in the post previous to yours.

Are you in Scotland? Did you appeal as the driver or keeper?

Comment

Thanks for the PePiPoo suggestion.

Yes, PCN was issued in Scotland, I replied to appeal as the driver.

Comment

That's a shame as the advice would be to ignore as POFA doesn't apply. You could just ignore now and see if it goes further then come back for a defence.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X