• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PARKING EYE ....Need new help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PARKING EYE ....Need new help!!

Originally posted by ParkingMine View Post
    You must be working for ParkingEye or unaware of what PPC are doing to innocent motorists! May be you should do your homework first before coming on this site!
    I did come across a thread PP had started last night to try and get help with a problem he was experiencing. He hadn't had any replies up until I posted something on the thread, but that didn't prevent him throwing a strop on that thread and this thread, also.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by pennypincher View Post
      What a ******, stop whingeing and pay up. your kind are not confused and probably have got away with many more offences in the past. and looking for a way out and in desperation you came to this site which the authorities are well aware of due to letters saying "BUT ON LEGAL ADVICE YOU MUST BE WRONG I CONSULTED LEGAL BEAGLES" OMG.
      Great. Trolling at its best. Just ignore critter and file under "to be read when you want a giggle".

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
        Cheeky buggers! It's up to THEM to prove you breached their infantile rules, not you. If they continue to be unco-operative and abusive, I'd be tempted to politely tell them to take a hike.
        Learning from other people's experience with PPC, I am sure PE continue to be uncooperative and send more of their so called 'demand letters'! Since I made all my points in my first letter to them, I guess I just have to learn to ignore everything they send :nod:

Comment

I wonder what their response would be if someone sent them a letter saying, "What part of "No" don't you understand?"

Comment

Even better if a letter was sent with one line........
            How does f--- o-f sound

Comment

I expect they have received many such letters, Wales. How about sending them a letter complimenting them about their amazing talent for lower gastro-intestinal ventriloquism?

Comment

FOR ANYONE WANTING ADVICE ON HANDLING A PARKING CHARGE NOTICE, PLEASE READ THIS:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ht=#post317423

Comment

BUMPED for attention to the above post

Comment

One question though; How can I appeal to POPLA when PE have refused my appeal and not sent me "a unique appeal reference No" as they stated at the back of their PCN? ( just want them to pay the £27 or so )

Comment

My understanding was they can't refuse appeal. It is your right to do so. I would assume that if they refuse appeal it means they are abandoning any enforcement of the fine (not sure they'd agree though).

Perhaps a letter / email telling them it is your right to appeal, and you want to do so?

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                        My understanding was they can't refuse appeal. It is your right to do so. I would assume that if they refuse appeal it means they are abandoning any enforcement of the fine (not sure they'd agree though).

Perhaps a letter / email telling them it is your right to appeal, and you want to do so?
                        Sorry Labman, my mistake! They have not refused my appeal but didn’t send the "Unique appeal reference" for POPLA that I asked for, either!

After explaining everything in my letter, sending pictures and proof of purchase, they still want me to provide them with a “valid evidence” (by next week) indicating that I did not break the terms and conditions stipulated on the signage!!!!
                        What a joke!! :mad2:

Comment

Does this mean they are still seeing the appeal as ongoing do you think? I would write / email saying they have had all the evidence, could they do something one way or another please. You then get your POPLA reference, appeal to them, probably get rejected by them, and then ignore, smug in the knowledge you've cost them £27.

Comment

To be honest labman, I am not sure....

In one part of the letter they wrote:
                            <<The Parking Charge has been placed on hold for 14 days in order for you to provide additional/further evidence>>

I wonder if I can appeal to POPLA directly without having "the Unique appeal reference" from PE!
                            Nevertheless I'll send them a brief email and ask for it again :mad2:

It will be interesting to know who is the mindless CEO in PE! (if there is one, that is)

Comment

Hello again

Just to let everyone know that PE have NOT sent me anymore letters after 6 Feb when they wrote "This Parking Charge has been placed on hold for 14 days in order for you to provide additional/further evidence"

Comment

Originally posted by ParkingMine View Post
                                Hello again

Just to let everyone know that PE have NOT sent me anymore letters after 6 Feb when they wrote "This Parking Charge has been placed on hold for 14 days in order for you to provide additional/further evidence"
                                Fancy.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X