• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

millitant is back on line after a bad accident

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millitant is back on line after a bad accident

evening people

i am finally at home after spending my Christmas in hospital.

i am looking like barry sheene at the moment.

due to dodgy knees and having difficulty getting out of vehicles, i ended up getting a motorbike.

i was sat at some lights waiting for them to change, next thing was waking up in casualty.
    i had been hit from behind and launched about 20 feet by a disqualified driver.

i am suffering at the moment so please allow time for me to catch up on my subscribed threads, i will work as fast as i can but i am taking tramadol and dihydrocodine which not only makes me want to sleep, but makes my sick as well

many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: millitant is back on line after a bad accident

Hope you make a speedy recovery, and have a good New Year

Comment

thanks

i have just noticed i have 32 pm to deal with

Comment

Doubtless Militant you will be issuing proceedings against the muppet

Comment

We wish you well Millitant and pleased that you survived this nasty accident. I do hope that the police will be prosecuting the driver of the vehicle.

A few people that you were helping have been asking after you Smith and Mojake.
          Take care xx

Comment

the guy has been banged up on remand for driving when disqualified and other offences

i am letting my insurance company look into the general insurance fund to pay out on uninsured loss

i am looking at if this guy owns a house etc for a civil claim but will more than often be an unemployed, on benefit joy rider who sticks two fingers up to authority

Comment

I think you will find he has nothing - they very rarely do. What a nightmare......

Originally posted by miliitant View Post
              the guy has been banged up on remand for driving when disqualified and other offences

i am letting my insurance company look into the general insurance fund to pay out on uninsured loss

i am looking at if this guy owns a house etc for a civil claim but will more than often be an unemployed, on benefit joy rider who sticks two fingers up to authority

Comment

welcome back milliitant get well soon mate and all the best for 2013

Comment

will do

will not take me long to catch up

again appologies for leaving people in the luch so to speak

Comment

Hi miliitant

I am so sorry to hear of your accident and wish you a speedy recovery. I did feel something may have happened for your sudden silence on the threads.

Glad you are safe and wish you happy healthy new year

Mo

Comment

thanks

i have more pins and needles in my legs than a yorkshire cotton mill

Comment

It was when I went right underneath a Transit van on my motorbike with it running over my foot and legs, not my head, I decided to stop riding one. I got on one once more just to prove to myself I could, but then stuck to cars - much safer.

Comment

Crikey Miliitant, really sorry to hear this. I hope you're recovering well. Take things steady x
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

thanks for all the good vibes people

to say i am not my happy normal state at the moment is an understatement

i hope the district nurse is cute though

Comment

Sorry to here the bad news, as a fellow biker I know how dangerous it is.
                              It should be made compulsory for all drivers to experience riding a bike, that way they might show a bit more due care while driving their cars.
                              I'm not saying all drivers are bad drivers but I here it all the time 'sorry mate I didn't see you' if they bothered looking for that extra half a second longer they would have seen the guy/girl approaching or in front of them. "Sorry about the rant peeps"

Hope you have a speedy recovery Miliitant

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X