• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

sending a Subject access request letter to the police

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anyman View Post

like I said before it will be a common law court, I have the people to stand as jury though I just need someone with the knolage to set it up, and I know a few people who can do it! though I need to progress the matter first

Can anyone please assist me in how I find out the officers name, or should I be asking this question ells where like somewhere like hear http://forums.pepipoo.com/
    Well given that there is no such thing as a common law court and that I am increasingly thinking this thread is a wind up, I strongly suggest popping over to pepipoo and seeing how you get on. If they take this stuff seriously let us know please. Good luck,

Comment

FOTL antics are always good for a laugh. Let us know how you get on
      All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

did the behind bars saying crop up a few years ago - players of FOTL & GOODFREE??

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post

Well given that there is no such thing as a common law court and that I am increasingly thinking this thread is a wind up, I strongly suggest popping over to pepipoo and seeing how you get on. If they take this stuff seriously let us know please. Good luck,
          Common law courts do exist and have done so since medievil times
          But I honestestlly think i am wasting me time with question like this that challenge the state
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUaqFzZLxU

Comment

Originally posted by PallasAthena View Post
            FOTL antics are always good for a laugh. Let us know how you get on
            yes you keep laughing, like the sargent did at the end of the video
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ5YogcvFac
            But he who laughs last......
            Because if things are turned around in 2-4 years, then there will be a knock at the door with a dozen of so piers to take him off to a custody holding cell. And he will press his little panic button behind his radio and no one will come. No one will come! because they are all the buys protecting the higher ranked officers then him. Then there are 10 million people on the (UK) streets for them to deal with. and its game over!

Comment

It doesn't seem seem that anyone here is going to encourage your FOTL fantasies so maybe you do need to look elsewhere for advice.

That video of an Australian magistrates court has nothing to do with FOTL arguments and nothing happens to the police sergeant at the end of it (to save the 11 minutes of tedium in watching it).
              All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

Originally posted by anyman View Post
                But he who laughs last....
                ​​​​​​... usually hasn't got the joke.

Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
                  ​​​​​​... usually hasn't got the joke.
                  He who laugh's last? cover up for not being able to understand reality?

Comment

My only further comment to the OP is please go ahead and do what you think you can do and come back and tell us about it - you prove us all wrong!

Comment

OP, you could try contacting the fella in this article for advice:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/ca...ng-battle.html

Comment

Originally posted by PallasAthena View Post
                        It doesn't seem seem that anyone here is going to encourage your FOTL fantasies so maybe you do need to look elsewhere for advice.

That video of an Australian magistrates court has nothing to do with FOTL arguments and nothing happens to the police sergeant at the end of it (to save the 11 minutes of tedium in watching it).
                        Your missing the point that I am making! its not about FMOTL. It about presuring justice by first the people making judgement and (hopefully) later when the numbers come, then arresting and imprisoning them (or even hanging them) for the crimes that they have commited

https://www.google.com/search?q=nure...t=gws-wiz-serp

Comment

Originally posted by islandgirl View Post
                          My only further comment to the OP is please go ahead and do what you think you can do and come back and tell us about it - you prove us all wrong!
                          Well whats the point? I mean I am not going to get legal advice hear (like the officers name) so what is the point on myself posting events on what is happening

Come back and tell you when...when its to late... will this forum still be around if not assimulated by A.I?
                          Will you still be alive if you have not been terminated by the fake vaccine by that time; or will you have been assimilated by it
                          and turned into human 2.0 where human consciousness is taken over by A.I. Or will you be higher up the "pyramid of lucifer's eye" to of been granted the sterile vaccine (the one what all the politicians and celebrities line up for in a different queue). if its the later then the likely hood you will be facing a Common Law Court or even Nuremberg 2.0 in the end

So to sum it all up really are 3 options where you could all be at the time for me to be able to come back and tell you all about the story once/ or if we ever do take our freedoms back that is

1. Dead from the fake vaccine
                          2. assimilated into human 2.0 robots (The Borg star trek cretons)
                          3. executed, hung drawn and quartered by the people of the law of the land

Failing all that then I guess we will loose and it will be me/ us spending the rest of our life (never to be seen hered of again) in Fema camps for not being vacineated or what ever BS "15 minute prison citys" crap you bring up next

Comment

Originally posted by Huxie View Post
                            OP, you could try contacting the fella in this article for advice:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/ca...ng-battle.html
                            So the main stream media have twisted the facts around in favour of there masters once again!

One thing is for sure though; if we ever do take our freedoms back then that man will have his case properly heared

Comment

What happened to your thread on pepipoo?

Comment

Last post deleted and thread closed.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X