• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bought on EBay july 2021 broken catch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought on EBay july 2021 broken catch

mzpartyinspirations
    Dear Customer

We do not find any record of your order maybe you didn't place order from us Please contact the seller who you actually purchased the case. our/ebay return policy is very clear if anything happen we accept returns orders with in 30-day.

Regards
    ORDER DATE
    02 Jul, 2021
    ORDER NUMBER
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    SOLD BY
    mzpartyinspirationsusername, click for member’s profile
    View order detailsProfessional Mens Leather Executive Black Briefcase with Combination Locks 6910
    Professional Mens Leather Executive Black Briefcase with Combination Locks 6910
    Professional Mens Leather Executive Black Briefcase with Combination Locks 6910
    (322311497327)
    cannot get to them as faulty goods well within guarantee time awaiting response still regarding faulty goods returns noticeEdit note

no response from seller to complaints.
    Tags: None

I don't know the value, I'd contact CAB / Trading Standards, give them details, get some advice.

Email / Send the following template, add the CAB / Trading Standards Reference Number: XXXXXXXXXXX

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/co...tters/letters/

Comment

How much did you pay? Can it be repaired? At what cost?

Is the seller in the UK?

Please edit all the unnecessary garbage when you copy and paste from other sources.
      Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

with postage £23.88, uk based ebay do not want to know, supplier states not them yet all refers to them .

have bought another now but £36 least I can use it for meetings.
        Last edited by MIKE770; 22nd March 2022, 12:17:PM.

Comment

22/03/2022 = sent email to local Trading standards . @ 11.14a.m.

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post

Is the seller in the UK?

Please edit all the unnecessary garbage when you copy and paste from other sources.
            broken metal clasp repaired??

Comment

yes.
              Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

trading standards responded and stated this area is covered now by Citizens advice bureau
                Ebay on line chat finally found basically hard luck but here is their address and telephone number they did not want to know after 30 days. if no joy come back to us.

Comment

yes.
                  if a repair it would have to be their responsibility offer to get repair or refund after such time.

Comment

Reminder of unanswered questions

Is the seller in the UK?.

Comment

hello! answered #7

Comment

22/03/2022 = email sent to mzbusiness london has ben read there wait reply. sent:- 4.25p.m. read by them @4,34p.m.

Comment

many more emails etc and now they respond telling me not to quote :-

​​​​​​
                          First of all if you find problem in the case why you didn't contact us with in 30 days and then you have time to contact us you didn't contact us in 90 days. its depends on what are the policies of company's of return and refund. i clearly inform you our return and refund policies. we do not offer 12 months warranty. consumer right act give rights to consumer but it doesn't mean consumer do not follow any procedure and start abusing the rights i ask you earlier question what do you want? stop sending us consumer right we know them tell us your side what is the problem so we can come to a solution and stop wasting your and our time. Please do not mind if we are harsh we are very supportive to our customers and try our best to give all of our customer best services .

My response:-
                          ​​​​​​It broke on Monday of last week, not within 30 days, , the case was used once a week to attend a meeting, not a lot of physical use.

Supportive well I have been very patient since your initial response stating we do not recognise the numbers, I sent copies of invoice etc etc etc., pictures etc etc., as a customer.

have been trying to get responses for well over a week, as to what I want is as already stated return for repair/replaced/refunded?
                          Noted you state you do not offer 12 month guarantee.
                          Last edited by MIKE770; 25th March 2022, 13:25:PM.

Comment

That's a positive response, so hopefully they'll do something to resolve the situation.

Comment

citezens advice:-

Consumer services query

Thank you for your message

Your message has been submitted successfully and you can expect a response within five working days.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X